[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Young Milsim Team Members Wanted!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Young Milsim Team Members Wanted!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Young Milsim Team Members Wanted!!

Postby xXbrick84Xx » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey guys, my name is Austin Brickle and I'm currently attending ETSU in Johnson City. Airsoft has always been a passion of mine and recently I've started to get back into it even more than I used to be. My friend and I have both been acquiring gear and weapons here and there and I feel we are about ready to start a team together. I have a lot of experience in military tactics and procedures and I am currently in the process of teaching my teammate some of what I know. I'm only 19, so don't think you have to have crazy amounts of experience to join the team. We will be a milsim team. We will attend events such as Operation Irene in October and any other milsim events we'll be able to make it to in between. If the event we attend isn't strictly milsim, we will still operate as a milsim unit and conduct operations as a coercive team. I'm looking for a few good men around my age that are willing to replicate a US Army Special Forces ODA as closely as possible. We will NOT have any strict loadout guidelines as we will be representing a Special Forces ODA and it's not too often that you'll see 12 matching Green Berets. HOWEVER, we do require that your gear be representative of a US military soldier in some way. I am trying to accurately represent a real military unit as closely as possible and the looks kinda go with that as well in my opinion. We do not ask that you have a certain weapon type, however we are particularly searching for someone with a SAW type weapon, a Grenadier of some sort (m203, handheld grenade lauchers, hand grenades, shoulder fired rockets, etc), and a Designated Marksman (someone using a long range weapon). You will have to be capable of following orders and we will communicate as US military soldiers are trained to communicate. We are currently trying to acquire a training location that we could use on weekends to sharpen our skills and get used to playing with each other. Don't be afraid to join if you don't have any experience with milsim stuff. We don't either!! I have a ton of knowledge when it comes to formations, movement, tactics, strategies, military lingo, designations and callsigns, communications, etc because I was raised by two military parents. My father was an 18B US Army Special Forces Weapon's Sergeant and a Ranger and he is currently a Senior Federal Agent and Senior Firearms Instructor. I train with him very often. But other than that, I've never done milsim events before because I never had anyone to do them with!! Now I'm ready to get a team started with some like minded people in my area and get the ball rolling. If you're interested please post in the comments:

Name
Years playing
Gear
Contact Info
WHY YOU WANT TO BE ON THE TEAM

The last one is very important. We're going to do our best to be on top of things and play regularly. We need to know that each member of our team is going to be dedicated and show up when we need them.

Feel free to ask any questions!!

Thanks,
Brick

G&G GR16
G&G GR15 Raider-L Desert, Blowback
xXbrick84Xx

Re: Young Milsim Team Members Wanted!!

Postby XeRoBadkarmA » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 am

Name: Aaron Manning
Years playing: 0-1
Gear: JG CQB M4, Full Metal, 410fps; Springer M9(changing soon.)
Contact Info: 423-946-9127(cell) or xerokarma@fullsail.edu

I am interested in joining your team because we seem to have the same interests when it comes to airsoft. I'm as new to milsim as you are but I want to be as accurate as we can. I have some knowledge on formations, movement, tactics, strategies, military lingo, designations and callsigns, communications, etc but it could use alot of work, due to being a lone wolf kind of person most of the time. Hence my love for snipers and recon. I plan on getting an M4/16 or even an Hk417 DMR for mid to long range as soon as I can get the rest of my gear back.(was lost when I moved back from FL.)
XeRoBadkarmA

Postby xXbrick84Xx » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Welcome to the team Aaron! Bumperoo

G&G GR16
G&G GR15 Raider-L Desert, Blowback
xXbrick84Xx

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey Brick, glad to see you posting in Tri-Cities. Come hit up the field in Elizabethton for some CQB action! Hit me up if you still have my #. We play every Friday night from 5-9 and Saturday from 10-5.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Spooky1one » Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Chase jones
I'm 27(sounds old but most people think I'm about 21)
I Have mostly multicam my brother wore I'm afg. Working on getting a guny m4 was stolen might get a g&p saw
I would really like to join a team of like minded young fit people who can perform well together and love
Tactics and military stuff as much as I do I am very dedicated and want my teammates to be as well I'm tired of playing with 12 year old who can barely shoulder a weapon or try to work together anyways that's why I want to join

If this is still going down my email is mrrcjones25@gmail.com or pm me your contact act info if I'm in
Spooky1one

Return to Tri-Cities, TN