[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TAS Airsoft Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TAS Airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

TAS Airsoft

Postby TAS-WES » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:48 am

Hey Guys

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Wes Morrell and I am the owner of The Alternative Sport. I have been in paintball for almost 18 years. I have been a professional referee and played tournaments for the past 9 years. I am also a professional Airsmith. I'm very excited to see the huge players base that airsoft has, and it seems to be growing daily. I had been ignorant to what airsoft is really about until I meet with Rik and D. They were very helpful in the information they provided me. I look forward to a growing relationship in the the Airsoft community and making lots of new friends. I would like to welcome all of you to our facility to play. Our Scenario field is a work in progress as we are adding and changing it all the time. I hope you guys can come out and give it a try. I would also like to thank Rik and D for all there help and hard work getting our first event together.

You can check out our web site www.thealternativesport.com for info and directions. Waivers are also available to download from the home page. Also I belieev Rik has them available to e mail them to you.

TAS-WES

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 am

Right on, Its great that airsoft is growing so fast and now there is a new local place to play. I cant wait to play Ill see you there.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby bigrik » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:28 am

Wes, thank you for giving us another outlet for play. I believe this venture will be a very good one for you, your field and shop, and the players. Best wishes.
bigrik

Postby trucido of vir » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Proud, former player of the "Old" Echo Company

Its far easier to make enemies than it is to gain respect.

Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"Image
trucido of vir

Postby S.E.R.E. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Last edited by S.E.R.E. on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.E.R.E.

Postby thrash15 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am

Josh
Co-Owner
The Alternative Sport
thrash15

Good Job!

Postby BirdWatcher » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:48 pm

BirdWatcher

Return to Tri-Cities, TN