[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Newbie to airsoft Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Newbie to airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Newbie to airsoft

Postby DWRacing39 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 pm

DWRacing39

Postby trucido of vir » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Proud, former player of the "Old" Echo Company

Its far easier to make enemies than it is to gain respect.

Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"Image
trucido of vir

Postby JungleJim » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:39 pm

JungleJim

Postby solid8bit » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:23 am

Welcome to airsoft. You won't be dissaponited.
In Victory There Is Truth
天 ã®æˆ¦å£«
Team 'Yakuza'
Op Northern Wind VI
Op Irene VII
solid8bit

Postby S.E.R.E. » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Last edited by S.E.R.E. on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.E.R.E.

WELCOME

Postby slayersamone » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 am

so what kinda sniper rifle is it any way? but yea... welcome to the sport and i hope you have fun with your adventures... lol kinda sound gamish there... my buddies and i play all the time and this week end were playing at his Girl Friends house (mabye) but if ya wanna come out to give it a shot iv got some extra gear... so if interested give me a call at 423-538-4898 and ask for Sam... well welcome have fun and kill what you can lol :P
OP: Fulda Gap 2008
OP: Jungle Furry
2011 Vietnam Patrol: Fall of Saigon
OP: Fulda Gap 2010
OP: Fulda Gap 2011
slayersamone

Postby sniper_671 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 am

Semper Fi

echo1 m14 socom
sniper_671

Postby DWRacing39 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:38 pm

DWRacing39

Postby MachineGunKelly » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby DWRacing39 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:31 pm

DWRacing39

Please specify

Postby PreacherAuron » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Death be not proud
-----------------------------------------------------------
Fletcher's Guns
Thompson
M4 CQB
M4
P90
Fletcher's Mom
Team Merc. (Fire for Hire)
PreacherAuron

Postby bigrik » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 pm

bigrik

Postby PreacherAuron » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Death be not proud
-----------------------------------------------------------
Fletcher's Guns
Thompson
M4 CQB
M4
P90
Fletcher's Mom
Team Merc. (Fire for Hire)
PreacherAuron

Postby DWRacing39 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Im new to airsoft also. All you really need to start out is a gun and some good eye protection. The best thing ive found to do is keep an eye on the forums to see who is playing where. Ive been into a lot of things from Racing go karts, and full size dirt cars to flying airplanes and so far I think this is the most fun ive had for the amount of money ive spent. The camo and all that stuff can come later. It would be a good idea to pay one of the local shops a visit and talk to them. Im sure that the store in bristol is good but Parafrog in kingsport is only a couple of blocks from my home so thats who ive dealt with and have been more than impressed. Pearce, David and John are all really helpful and can answer any of your questions. I joined their team H.E.A.T so my little brother and myself could learn more about tactics and such from people who have been doing it a while.

As far as being new goes, I think you will find everyone to be really cool and no one is gonna hate you becasue your not that good. If anything you will probably find them all helping you out. thats what happenned with me and my brother at our first game
DWRacing39

Postby hasuko86 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm

As far as being a noob, i've really only been playing for about 5-6 months now. The best advice i can give is to be respectful of other players, especially to those who have been playing for a long time. Don't try to make yourself sound like an expert just because you've been to a few stores and read a few gun reviews/specs. Overall, don't be afraid to ask questions; most of the people i play airsoft with are nice and are more than willing to help out, as long as you don't try to be a "know-it-all." All the same, glad to have another target on the field (maybe i won't get shot at as much!).
In an instant the siege was underway
The forces of humanity swarmed the enemy camp
They stormed the gates relentlessly
hasuko86

Return to Tri-Cities, TN