[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Team H.E.A.T. presents.. Operation Jungle Fury. New updates Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Team H.E.A.T. presents.. Operation Jungle Fury. New updates

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Tri-Cities( Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) TN area.

Moderator: SPARKDOGG

Postby CapnAce86 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 pm

KWA M4RIS
Novak NeXt M1911 .45
Betty the Shanker
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.cutshall
CapnAce86

Postby Mad Dog » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Redemption Through Annihilation

Operator

This Dog Bites
Mad Dog

Postby bigrik » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Amazing game guys, blown away by the camaraderie, and the game play. Had a great time, but im exhausted, so i may very well leave this post as is for tonight.

Great putting some names with faces, 6mmObsession and crew, Spook, Mnoe, and all the other guys i was able to meet and enjoy a good day of plastic death with, great time!

Thanks to Team HEAT for the hospitality, you guys and especially DW, and Xandman, great job on the game!

BTW: Mnoe82 (Matt) i believe you left your hydration bladder in my cooler, if you will send me an address ill get that shipped back to you.
bigrik

Postby MachineGunKelly » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:02 pm

I have a pair of Flakjacks that belong to someone, and they appear to be spray painted OD. They were found where me, the rest of SWORD, and Dan were sitting (US Base camp, directly to the right of the road), and I was informed that they were my teammates. Turns out, they weren't. If you are missing some, PM me. I'm going to get them to Parafrog as soon as possible.

Also, great game guys! Great turnout today. Props to DW and Parafrog for setting this up, to MD for being a great leader, and the U.S forces. I only got to talk to a few of you VC guys, but still, props to you too. As bigrik said, we had great sportsmanship and fellowship today.
Last edited by MachineGunKelly on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby gman130 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:45 pm

No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we? -Clive Owen

STAY FROSTY

OP: Jungler Fury- vet. (VC)

G&G M14 ver.4
gman130

Postby bigrik » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:29 pm

bigrik

Postby S.E.R.E. » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 am

Last edited by S.E.R.E. on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.E.R.E.

Postby Spook » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:48 am

Once the ROEs get worked out better, things will improve. For a game tossed together in a short time, it was good.

The opportunity to meet more players was the best part of the whole day.
Also saw a few old faces.

The glitches...they will work themselves out. Hopefully you guys will do such a game more than once a year. that's just too long to wait. WAY TOO LONG.

I HATE THAT HILL! LOL. What a beast. 45 degrees plus in some places. Foliage was very Central Highlands. Humidity, VERY Vietnam. Hydration was the order of the day. Many thanks to Mad Dog and to all the other guys who supplemented water and food. Eat? Ugh. I drank an ocean though. And sweated it out. (Like everyone else.)

There were no heat casualties that I know of, so everyone took the hint and hydrated up. Hopefully TAC's ankle is better.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Previous

Return to Tri-Cities, TN