[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Possible place north of Jackson Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Possible place north of Jackson

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Possible place north of Jackson

Postby Alundiel » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:21 pm

My dad owns some land currently north of Jackson (just a little outside the city limits). Its a few miles from the USJ highschool (the land is off of mclelan road -unknown spelling sorry- )

it has a few acres of grass and a few acres of wooded area. I asked my dad today about the land and he said the grass is pretty high currently. In case you have seen the place, it has a line of trees along 2 of the non wooded edges.

I dont know how long he will have the land, but as of now he still owns it.

If this sounds like a good place I'm sure he can write up some kind of official permission if that is needed.

Alundiel

Postby Steel Wolf » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:51 pm

Sounds like we could make something work. But yeah just get written official permission from the land owner and maybe make a waiver.

Steel Wolf
DELTA Mercenaries Steel Wolf
97 Confirmed Kills

"Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest" - U.S. Special Forces
Steel Wolf

Postby Skidude » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:19 pm

With only a few acres, its likely that the general public can see the area and thats not good. Additionally, if I remember correctly, that area in Jackson is being developed at a very rapid pace so build up around it is highly likely as well. Genphlux has placed a good sticky regardin scounting out places to play at this link: http://www.tnairsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98

Is the original poster from Jackson? We have a place to play there on occasion, however its not very convenient for the Memphis folks.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Alundiel » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:26 pm

its a total of 15 acres mostly wooded if I remember correctly. Ill go out there later in the week to check out the layout and everything.. I just wanted to get the ball rolling on this possibility since i remembered about it
Alundiel

Postby Skidude » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 pm

What part of Jackson are you located. My place is in the Beech Bluff area and is approx 250 acres with a mix of woods, fields, lakes and ponds. Only problem is that I live in Memphis now, so its not as easy to develop out like i would like to.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:51 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Jadux » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:16 pm

Jadux

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:26 pm

SekiRyu

Return to Jackson, TN