[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - army/navy surpluss Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

army/navy surpluss

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

army/navy surpluss

Postby countryman49 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 pm

does anyone know a good army navy surpluss store (preferably around jackson). I cant seem to find one, and there are a few things i would like to get.

LEAD FOOTED & TRIGGER HAPPY

......not a good combination
countryman49

Re: army/navy surpluss

Postby Alundiel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

theres a place called "Mass military + survival supplies" .. never been there but heres google link

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=fire ... 6722683637

best I can offer :P
Alundiel

Postby countryman49 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 am

iv been there twice during their store hours, and they were closed...and the door was padlocked like it was permanently closed
LEAD FOOTED & TRIGGER HAPPY

......not a good combination
countryman49

Postby Alundiel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 am

hmmm... Try asking around at gun stores maybe.
Alundiel

Postby Cpt.Fink » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Friedmans Army Navy Supply Store. Ive been there and they have a wide selection of stuff.

here is a link to some info bout it:
Cpt.Fink

Postby thientina » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 pm

How difficult is it to become a navy photographer? I currently work as a stills photographer in feature films and commercials. I've wanted to join the navy for a while but have only recently been able to honestly consider it. The reasons I want to leave the entertainment business and join the navy are so I can become a better person, serve my country, and gain experience outside of the entertainment business. Will my experience in photography make it easier for me to get that detail? Thanks in advance.

Postby hoojoona » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 am

How do I get a 4 member group representing Army Navy Air Force Marine? I have a charity show in September and I want to get a group of 1soldier from each respective force. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine. All they have to do is a flag ceremony and sing America The Beautiful and The National Anthem.

Return to Jackson, TN