[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What are the statistics for Navy nurse Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What are the statistics for Navy nurse

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

What are the statistics for Navy nurse

Postby mamamami » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 am

What are the statistics for Navy nurse casualties and injuries in Iraq and Afghanistan? I am graduating with my BSN and am strongly considering joining the Navy Nurse Corps. This is a statistic I am curious about and one I'm sure my family will want to know. Thanks.

Last edited by mamamami on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
mamamami

Re: What are the statistics for Navy nurse

Postby -EAF- » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 am

I didn't even know that the Navy was in the war in Afgan since it is on land and not on the sea....I could be wrong so.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 am

since the marines don't have medical of their own the navies medical crew deploys with in the general area( unless that sgt misinformed me, which is plausible) but idk the stats on that man.
I aim to misbehave, now who's with me
SEANjohn37683

Postby xghostmakerx » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

if you go into the Navy with medical interest, you will probably be deployed as a corpsman attached to a Marine platoon.
xghostmakerx

Postby redneckemt » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 pm

What does this have to do with Airsoft?

redneckemt

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm

a fellow airsofter is asking for advice, not directly related to airsoft but eh
I aim to misbehave, now who's with me
SEANjohn37683

Postby redneckemt » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:17 pm