Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Airsoft Assault (Woods Skirmish) 33 acres Jan 21

Postby icdedpeple82 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:47 am

I would like to invite all who would come to a woods skirmish with a positive purpose. One thing I would like to tell you is that this event is $5 but all the money we bring in is going to be sent to missionaries overseas. Not a single penny will be taken for profit. I can assure you five bucks will be worth it! We have 33 acres of land (Mostly wooded with some fields) to do whatever we want with. There is no physical address for the property but if you can find the Kroger's grocery store off of 51 in Atoka then you are right down the road from the property. From Kroger's parking lot turn on 51 going towards Memphis and in 1.5 miles you will see signs pointing you to the entrance of the property. I will be at the Kroger parking lot at 9:15 am if anyone would like to follow me to the property, just look for a white Ford van with "River of Life" on the side. I would like to let you know any OHV (Off Highway Vehicle) are permitted at this event, keep in mind helmets must be worn at all times while operating any OHV (tac helmets, skull helmets minimum) and no "dangerous activity" will be permitted on OHV's i.e. (Driving fourth gear wide open in the direction of people, cutting donuts, etc.) The idea is vehicles will be used as troop transport or armor not as a battering ram or weapon, just use common sense and everything will be fine. All load outs are welcomed, including snipers. There is however a minimum shot distance that snipers will have to respect. weapons that shoot over 450 fps will be required to keep a minimum of 50 yards in between there target and the muzzle of the weapon. There will be a waiver to sign upon arrival, safety is always important so wear proper personal protective equipment i.e.(safety goggles, safety glasses, gloves and warm clothes). There will be a couple of bonfires in the fields. Hot chocolate, coffee, water and lunch will be available for purchase all day. If you have any questions on the event or would like to provide sponsorship and merchandise please text or call Jacob @ 901 484 0422
Thanks!
Jacob Winegardner
AKA icdedpeple82
Here is a link for a Flyer for the event
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82