Any locations for airsoft

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Any locations for airsoft

Postby malicious » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 am

Me, my brother and a few of my friends are looking for an airsoft field close to where we live and were wondering if there were any fields still in jackson. I am a police officer and my brother is military police. Looking for serious play I have a TM Vsr-10 G-spec (upgraded) along with a jg g36 and g&g cm16. Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

malicious

Re: Any locations for airsoft

Postby sparta141 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I would also love to know if there is a field anywhere in the west tennessee area
sparta141

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am

Really late here, I am also in the Jackson Area asking the same question. As far as I know there are no established fields here in Jackson AT ALL. I once asked the same question and someone from the Memphis section refereed me to their field but that was still a ways out. Ever since Beo shut his field down do to him battling cancer, it hasn't been the same. I started Airsofting a year (?) after he shut the field down but I heard it was nice. Again, Sorry for the really late reply. Don't check here often due to it being pretty much dead. I do however have some land down in Henderson (30 minutes out) at my grandfathers and if he gives it an "Ok" and there is enough intrest I wouldn't mind setting something up.

If you guys do happen to find something, let me know! I run an Airsoft channel and I'm DYING to film some action!
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby b47stryker » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Looking for an area to play. I live in Union City. Retired military combat arms. Let rock!!!!
I have seen the world, sacrificed for my country, suffered with my family, and lead brave men in combat...but nothing but Jesus Christ will lead me to my true freedom.

Pride will kill, humility will live.

Airborne/Air Assualt/Drill Sergeant/instructor
b47stryker

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:28 pm

If we can get more people to have a hand in this, I'll try and work something out and see if it would even be a possibility to have something set up at my grandfathers'...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Return to Jackson, TN