Any locations in immediate area?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Any locations in immediate area?

Postby Slyguy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Getting my guns and gear and i looking for a very tactical based team and i do have understanding parents that'll sign my waivers. Im going to be a serious player, I plan on using a CA LWRC heavily modded full metal. Please gimme some answers!!!

Slyguy

Re: Any locations in immediate area?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

I think I'm really one of the only ones in Jackson that plays besides the occasional kids playing in a field.
There used to be a few places in Memphis but the last I checked they shut down and you pretty much have to go across the State line to Mississippi and there is a field just over the line called Moore Field (I believe it's privately run so just check the Memphis sub-forum for more info on play dates).
That's the CLOSEST field I know of besides some field up in Nashville. There aren't any fields in Jackson right now so I'm just sitting back waiting for something to open up.

There is a place (can't remember where it is) that is around 1 1/2 - 2 hours away that is a CQB place under a Pizza parlor/strip mall that is supposed to be pretty cool. Never heard much about it though.

Hopefully that'll help you out though. Let me know what you work out and maybe I could tag along sometime. What part of Jackson are you in (if you don't mind me asking)?
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Return to Jackson, TN