[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Airsofting Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Airsofting

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Airsofting

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:36 pm

apparently there's just not too much interest (except for the few of us here) in Jackson Tennessee area airsoft gaming. but that's right now... there's new guys getting interested in this great game all the time all over the country and it could "break" out here at any moment---so, i'm making this statement in the hopes that if any others "do" become interested, they will be able to find the few of us that are ALREADY here ready to support them to the max.

my net handle is Beowolff (or Beo) and my first name is Lynn. i live just outside of Jackson and would be VERY willing to help any airsoft newcomers/individuals in the immediate area get started in the game---even help with getting a local team started.

i have a small private farm, and on it i can provide a team clubhouse/meeting area, a practice field, a semi-large area of land to develop a good skirmish field on, etc. and can even provide transport (local area only) for people without vehicles to meetings, practice, skirmishes. i can assist with airsofting/weapons information and help with training and or questions.

one point though; due to the wildness of this area (the land hasn't been farmed in many years and is very overgrown) i would think that other than small practice skirmishes around the cleared zone of my shop and outbuildings---larger "field" skirmishes and or operations would need to be carried out in colder weather...ie, Autumn and or Winter, when the frost and colder weather kills back some of the tallest of the foilage and a person can "see" what he's actually putting his foot down on! lol! :lol:

anyone is welcome to contact me regarding playing and or meeting here, however i'm especially keen to see the Jackson/Henderson/Selmer/Humboldt/Milan/Alamo/etc area develop and start up a "playing" team of friendly, knowledgable, well-behaved and dedicated airsofters. and therefore i am quite willing to support and go the extra mile to help such a team in any way that i am able.

if you are new to airsoft (or even if you aren't) and live or can visit the Jackson, Tenn. area on a frequent or infrequent basis and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me here on the forum---or by this forum's PM service.

salute!

Beowolff

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:20 am

deffinatly interested :D
Jadux

Postby steve18 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 pm

interested well if i ever go to jackson oh and ur name is lynn r u a he or she or a shim lol jk but seriously he or she?
User has been banned.
steve18

Postby Beowolff » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:22 am

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby steve18 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:35 pm

User has been banned.
steve18

Postby steve18 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 pm