[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JACKSON AREA interest, play field build! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:30 pm

hahahahahaha.... wife got me a DEAL on about 150.00 worth of 2x4's and 2X6s....some of it even treated...again, all cull wood but perfect for us here on the field. our cost...$14.00.

man, we've almost got enough to frame a real house with now...studs and all. all i need is about a half a dozen more posts. if only the holidays and the crappy weather wouldn't get in my way...i'd have a village filled with two story houses built in a week or two.

:mrgreen:

Beo

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby shevrock » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 pm

AWESOME. i can't wait till i can try and get over to your field. your wife rocks.:D
shevrock

Postby lcone22 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:41 am

lcone22

Postby shevrock » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am

make sure she's not a succubus though. through holy water at her.
shevrock

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby shevrock » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:43 pm

shevrock

Postby sr71xjet » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 am

How is the field coming Beo? Maybe I can come over and work on it sometime, now that the boys are getting ready to head back to school.
sr71xjet

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby sr71xjet » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:46 am

sr71xjet

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:12 am

i hobbled up there (the hill) this morning with Pete...he was dying to do a full blown patrol...but i wasn't really up to that and just wanted to poke along up to the CP and check it out. i had to keep calling him back onto the main trail...lol...he was so EXCITED to be out after being cooped up for a few days over my feet surgery. :lol:

anyway...man, it was VERY frigid up there. i don't know if it's because i have been inside letting my feet heal a bit and turned pansy or what...but i felt cold the whole trip up there and back. g'ah!

some BIG-ARSED deer...i'm guessing a Buckzilla from seeing his huge hoof print and the depth of it in the ground...had come out of the woods to the right, crossed the road/main path and cut along the right side of the CP...crossed the cleared fire-lanes in front of the CP and went on down the path towards the lower tree stand. what a monster...judging by his prints! Pete got all pissed about that, and was running around sniffing out the tracks and barking and peeing everywhere. :lol:

we followed the tracks to the lower stand...and i saw where they went on thru the small corpse of trees down there...Pete definitely wanted to pursue...but i wouldn't let him...too risky with my feet all cobbled up. besides, i was getting tired (or my feet were) and hurting a bit by then.

anyway, i had thoughts about doing a bit of work today (finishing the tower) but after seeing how cold it was to me and how wet...and how my feet were still too tender to walk around much... i gave that idea up pretty quick.

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:43 am

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby lighthouse » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Timmy T. » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 am

Wow, I just read all 18 pages and i'm impressed with how far it has come!
Good Work everyone who helped!
Timmy T.

PreviousNext

Return to Jackson, TN