[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JACKSON AREA interest, play field build! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Postby Beowolff » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:17 pm

okay, Jackson Area guys... i've started working on my back forty... lol. trying to get it in some sort of shape for some games. though my tractor is still out of commission, i've recently got the time to mow some with my riding mower out there. to leave good Fall cover, i'm not trying to mow every blade of grass or bush, but rather mowing out paths/roads...as well as a few small open areas to build some indig villages or firebases on.

sometime this weekend, i'll do some more trails, and hopefully start the process of moving up some "cover" items (things for the village/bases) up there. i've got a collection of wood pieces and other items to move up: some poles, some plywood, some crates, some fallen trees, some wire fencing of different sorts, an old Direct TV sat dish (looks good as commo or radar dish) a HUGE plastic barrel for possible fake fuel or oil storage container, a few wooden crates, a couple of old wooden doors, some plastic tarp, some old tables, some old wooden chairs, some metal fence posts, some plastic pipe of different diameters and lengths, a peice of tin or two, etc, etc. it's gonna take awhile to assemble and get it all up there.

at "some" point over the next few weeks, i'm going to need some extra muscle. i hope i can count on a few of you lending a hand.

i've got MORE than enough land for us to not only skirmish on...but hell, to even mount large operations on (and in multiple locations.) its free for us to use (as it belongs to me) and we can do ANYTHING we like up there within commonsense reason. it's well hidden, well off the road, and completely encircled by large forest to prevent neighbors from causing grief. and it's close enough to my house (where we'd have to park, especially during wet weather) so that we'd not have to walk ten miles to get to it and be worn out before we even play.

i'll do most of the work on this. all i need is a little bit of help to get it going... especially with the HEAVY items. and a small bit of maintence help from time to time.

I've even got some old CB radios that we can use for base stations and such.

get back to me with your thoughts/suggestions/ideas/wants on this.

here's what i thought of right off the bat to start working on. 1.) patrol trails which i'm working on already. 2.) small indig village (needs a name btw) with a few shack like buildings and props. 3.) a small rebel base camp with wire and props and maybe the dish for common and a prisoner area (with more wire.) with maybe a fuel depot.

and we can add other areas/compounds as we go along.

feedback VERY welcome.

PM me for address and phone number.

also, how about listing available times you might could come and help out over the next month or so? remember, i WORK most Saturdays...so Sundays are always BEST for me.

this area will be open to any forum member here that wants to play with us... but in particular the guys within easy driving distance of Jackson.

let me know your thoughts on all of the above. i'll try and get a small diagram of the area (or even pictures) posted by the first of next week.

Beowolff

PS, i'd like to get a list of the Jackson AREA guys that could possibly be the BACK BONE or CORE group of regular to semi-regular players out here. remember, for now, games would have to be on Sundays. we could play as much, or as little, as everybody wants to... but to start out with, i was thinking maybe every other Sunday. sound okay? (and of course that's AFTER we get it all together first!)

just a net name or forum handle, city or place living, type of gun/guns usually used, type of cammo or uniform owned or used, type of play preferred...ie regular military or rebel or whatever. times they can usually play. any other additional info you think helpful in getting something sorted out here.

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:16 am

This is great. We are finally going to get something here. You've definitly got my help on this. I'm available most weekends so I can help out alot.

Name: Jadux

Weapon: CA M15

Uniform: Nothing specific (don't own anything really) Usually woodland camo pants, boonie, and whatever t-shirt I decide to where.

Preferred play: Doesn't matter all long as i get to shoot things.

Time available: Most weekends

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jadux

Postby vinoex » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:32 am

vinoex

Postby Beowolff » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:24 am

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby vinoex » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:31 am