[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JACKSON AREA interest, play field build! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 pm

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Sephis » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:37 pm

"Why always the fighting?"
Sephis

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:49 am

Wow Beo, that is great. I can't wait to see this new gun tower.
Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:00 pm

well, i almost had a "bad" accident at the gun tower today... gah! :? i had to take it down to redo one of the posts, was going back up with the pallet...and that pallet is HEAVY as crap...and my feet being muddy, i slipped off the ladder with the pallet still in my hands. wow! and my puppy Pete was right below me...so to keep from killing him (crushing him by the pallet) i had to HOLD what i had as i fell about four feet. now falling four feet is nothing...but when you've got a wood pallet weighing almost 75 or 80 pounds in your hands and holding it outstretched in an awkward position, well, it about near ripped my arms (and my guts out!)

the pain near blinded me for a few minutes. it jerked hell out of my right arm...left wrist...neck...and pulled a muscle in my stomach. gah... gave my legs a good jolt too. anyway, after a short rest, i wrestled the SOB pallet back up there and nailed it down, but could not put the support timbers back on it. guess i'll have to do that this weekend as i work the rest of the week.

just goes to show though how a little slip can almost put you down for the count.

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby lighthouse » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Beowolff » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:57 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:18 pm

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:00 pm

small update... got the ladder for the guntower started and mostly complete... got sides cut, rungs cut, rung installation started. will need to make a run to lowes for some L-shaped support brackets in the morning but after installing those the ladder should be like 99 percent done. all i'll lack then is nailing it to the guntower itself.

interesting... i've never made a ladder before, and coming up with a SAFE design for one was challenging to say the least. i thought up and discarded several before settling on a sort of bastard step ladder design. but fingers crossed it'll hold MY weight after those brackets are on. and if it'll hold ME, it should hold just about anybody! :lol:

was wounded in the line of duty though. with a momentary distraction and a slip of a hand, took a HAMMER to the THUMB!

yeow!

Gawd but that hurt like hell! :x guess i'll lose that thumbnail.

can i apply for a purple heart?

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm

Mark Twain: