[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JACKSON AREA interest, play field build! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby 9th SFG Trogdor » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Dying Knight Productions
9th SFG Trogdor

Postby shevrock » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:29 pm

shevrock

Postby Beowolff » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:45 pm

got a honkin' huge deal on some 5/8's (darned thick) sheets of plywood today... my darlin' wife again lookin' out for us down here. four huge sheets for about 3.00 a sheet. normal price 18.00 dollars a sheet. gah. they were used to build a store display and when the display came down, they discounted them by over 75 percent as they had been used (to hold up christmas trees no less...lol.) my wife called me and i hot-footed up there at warp speed to nail them. what a deal!

but every little deal like that helps/counts.

Beo
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 pm

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:19 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

gun tower

Postby lighthouse » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby 9th SFG Trogdor » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Dying Knight Productions
9th SFG Trogdor

Re: gun tower

Postby Beowolff » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:10 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby shevrock » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 pm

shevrock

Postby Beowolff » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:26 pm

no charge to play here...as of yet. in the future, with a strong field of players, we "may" (and i stress that's a big "may") go to some sort of low field fee. not for monetary gain, mind you, but to continue to build and grow and "maintain" the field. as of right now though, i'm strictly building/maintaining as i can and out of my own personal pocket with an occasional donation. (btw, donations always GRATEFULLY accepted! :D )

it's expensive...but again thanks to my wonderful and understanding wife (who works for Lowes, btw) we have so far managed to keep costs down as much as possible by getting the heads up on slightly damaged and or scrub lumber and posts, etc... which work just fine for what we need here.

yes, she's a RARE find...that even though does not play airsoft, supports me in the activity of playing...AND building the field.

we have BIG plans for the field here...and with everyone's continued support and understanding, we WILL eventually get there.

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby shevrock » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm

shevrock

Postby 9th SFG Trogdor » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:49 pm

Dying Knight Productions
9th SFG Trogdor

Postby shevrock » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:51 pm