[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JACKSON AREA interest, play field build! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Re: JACKSON AREA interest, play field build!

Postby JumpOutBoyzz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 am

does anyone know what happened to Beo? me and my brothers used to be regulars at his field around 2008 and 2009 and i was just wanting to know how he is doing or anything about his situation. anyone that knows how to get in touch with him or knows any updates on Beo please reply!

JumpOutBoyzz

Postby goga333 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:01 pm

last I heard he was going through chemo for cancer, but that was awhile back.
R.I.P Big D.
goga333

Postby vulrath » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

Yeah, I haven't heard anything from/about him in a long while. I certainly do hope his treatments went (or are going) well.

Edited to add: I just looked up the forum he made after he left TNairsoft, and it's down from inactivity. I think Beo's probably out of airsoft completely.
vulrath

Postby b47stryker » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

My friend I am retired Army, I live in Union City, If you or someone you no needs gear or weapons let me know.
I have seen the world, sacrificed for my country, suffered with my family, and lead brave men in combat...but nothing but Jesus Christ will lead me to my true freedom.

Pride will kill, humility will live.

Airborne/Air Assualt/Drill Sergeant/instructor
b47stryker

Postby Honath » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Where is it? I'm Trying to find a place to go to and I am forming a team, The Last of E'm. And I haven't found anywhere to go.
Honath

Postby Shinobi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 am

Hey everyone, never really thought to post this under jackson but we are about as far from memphis as jackson, we are in the middle. We are a new field called blackwater marsh and we have games often. We are a little less than an hour away from Jackson. There will be a new post under Jackson for the game coming up!
Shinobi

Postby Cgab » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:36 am

Hey what's up on new to this airsoft thing but did some time in the army and paint ball before that so i figured I'd give it a try if you want help or know anyone playing some time soon I'm in. NAME. Cody GUN. LT12M4 I live in between Jackson and Lexington.
Cgab

Previous

Return to Jackson, TN