[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - BEO THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

BEO THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

BEO THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Postby troll_doc » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:56 pm

You Know I have realy got to give credit where credit is due ever since i signed on this forum Beo was one of the first to send me a message he works really hard to promote airsoft in upper west TN and i would like to thank him for that when and if he gets his field up and i believe that is when i hope he continues to promote the game the way he does now i just wanted to say thanks

TROLL

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”
Harry S Truman
troll_doc

I will second that.

Postby lighthouse » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:23 pm

It is good to have somebody that cares about the game and welcomes newcomers. Thanks for allowing us to use your field as well.
lighthouse

Re: BEO THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Postby SweetRevenge » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:32 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby RipleyBigDog » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:46 pm

A&K M4 S-System
JG M16 A4 RIS DMR

M.A.X. (Mississippi Airsoft X-treme)

Men are gonna git killed here today....An I'm gonna kill 'em.
RipleyBigDog

Postby Eclipse » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Official member of the vast right wing conspiracy!

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it. -Robert E. Lee
Eclipse

Postby sr71xjet » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Yes thank you and I cant wait to come play on the field.
sr71xjet

Postby SweetRevenge » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Beo's not on I guess....... so lemme speak for him hehe...... We're ready :wink:
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Bozotheclown » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 am

i'm sure if he was here... he'd thank all of you wonderful lads for all of your kind words. but he ain't...so i guess you'll all just have to GO TO THE GAME and let him thank you personally!

:wink:
just a fool!
..but one with a machine gun!
Bozotheclown

BANNED FOR A WEEK

Postby SPARKDOGG » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:53 pm

[quote from admin]
Strikes go to the following:

9th SFG Trogdor
Peigen
Beowolff
Not a Cheater
Nativeofsandiego

Over the last few weeks we have had several people cause all sort of problems on this forum. We of the Admin Team have been trying to determine the best course of action. Hopefully after a week to think, cooler heads will return.[quote] see genral airsoft section!!!

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Sniper » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:40 pm

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Re: BANNED FOR A WEEK

Postby Eclipse » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:50 pm

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it. -Robert E. Lee
Eclipse

Postby Walmart » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Memphis was great, but now I play with the Lonestars!
Walmart

Postby Eclipse » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Eclipse

Postby MachineGunKelly » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby Bozotheclown » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:01 pm

no... sweetrevenge posted that some days ago... i doubt if it was posted by Sparks for "that" reason. if it had of been, he would have just said...Beo isn't here right now. instead, he very deliberately CUT and PASTED in the entire ADMIN message.

but i doubt seriously if Beo gives a damn one way or the other.

last post for bozo...

i'm like the wind, i'm outa here!
just a fool!
..but one with a machine gun!
Bozotheclown

Next

Return to Jackson, TN