[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Pics of Jackson Field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Pics of Jackson Field

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Pics of Jackson Field

Postby Beowolff » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:01 pm

thanks to Jason...Troll_Doc...

the first pic of our field starting out with a pic of the Command Post... this has changed some now, as the door ways are framed out (well sort of) and the paneling has been painted OD green. also am currently in the process of re-working the roof to give more slant or pitch to keep rain from pooling and collecting sagging the tarp down.

i know it looks sort of "in the rough," but it is very useable and defendable...and of course is a work in progress. it WILL get better. hope to post other pics later on and will keep everyone up to date on this as i can. it really is a GREAT field to play on.

Beo

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:08 am

more pics of field sent by Troll_Doc... thanks, pal.

as you can see... the CP is on the high ground...with gently sloping terrace's dropping like large stepping stones ever downward. lots of tall grass, some gullies, some small trees/bushes, good cover. behind the CP (north of it) is a large forest) south of the CP at the bottom of the terraces are younger, smaller forests. again, a GREAT place to wage war!
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby 9th SFG Trogdor » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:15 am

OHH man, Its a mix of the EG ranch and paintball park...
SWEET! :D
Dying Knight Productions
9th SFG Trogdor

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:32 am

here's a few more:

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby dylan1 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:28 pm

that looks like an amazing field
dylan1

Postby RipleyBigDog » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:50 pm

Cool for airsoft, looks like it would EXCELLENT deer hunting :twisted:
A&K M4 S-System
JG M16 A4 RIS DMR

M.A.X. (Mississippi Airsoft X-treme)

Men are gonna git killed here today....An I'm gonna kill 'em.
RipleyBigDog

Postby Hunter » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:00 pm

Looks cool, if I ever get to come down there and help I would like to add some more solid cover.
Hunter

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Tactical Donut » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Phecho1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:12 pm

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero"

"This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom"

"If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?"
Phecho1

Postby Beowolff » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:28 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:03 pm

latest incarnation of Bravo CP...

MUCH work and redesign since the original pictures. the woodlands camo siding is some extra ripstop fabric (my wife's idea) we had on hand to cover up the basically falling apart paneling on the sides. i sorta' like it and she got a kick out of doing it. as the panels continue to degrade, i'll replace it with something better.

its about as ready to play as it's going to get right now. may work on it some more some other time.

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:01 pm

Jadux

Postby Phecho1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:13 pm

beo, unfortunatley my moms 12 year old station wagon burned out so i dont think ill be able to make it. But you have done a GREAT job on that stuff. really great job
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero"

"This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom"

"If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?"
Phecho1

Postby Beowolff » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:23 pm

thankee, guys... :D but i've hardly begun. by this time next year i plan on turning the CP area into a full-fledged firebase/compound with the usual trimmings... gunpits, mortar pits (hopefully with working mortars,) supply hut, Physical training area, target range, etc.

sooner than that, i plan on adding gun tower, CB radio with antenna, fuel depot, some foxholes.

later additions for the field (next few months) will be spent working on Native village near the CP...and an "enemy" outpost...most likely built inside the young growth timber area "somewhere" down on the lower terraces. this will be a much "simpler" rougher design than the CP...as i thought making it out of mostly native materials would be better for Rebel troops in the field, eh?

a beloved work in progress. we'll get er' done eventually. lol.

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Next

Return to Jackson, TN