[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Re: Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver

Postby bigdaddydees » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am

do we meaning me and my friends and anyone else jut show up or what?

bigdaddydees

Postby redneckemt » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 pm

1st I ain't your Bro.

2nd. POST YOUR QUESTIONS OVER THERE... Beo is the one too ask. And he rarely comes to this site.
redneckemt

Postby bigdaddydees » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 pm

well jackass im sorry your to much a low life to accept a friendly name for gods sake saying bro is like saying dude get over your self
bigdaddydees

Postby Mags » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am

All of the games and scheduling for the Jackson Airsoft Field can be found on the Jackson forums. If you want to get in touch with Beo, that's the best way to do it. I don't think he gets on here much at all anymore. Just post your question over there and he'll get you all set up.

Mags

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm

I know this thread is old but I would like to know if the field is still open.

The other thing is that I'm looking to get a new gun, preferably an M4 or M16.
The company the gun is made from is KWA and the M4 is made to do 400 FPS with .20's
The M16 is said to do 420 FPS with .20's but do about 400 FPS with .25's because that's what most outdoor fields run.
Has your field switched over to .25's or are you still doing .20's and do the BB's need to be Bio's?
I'm wanting to know all of this so I will know what gun and BB's I need to get. Let me know as soon as possible, Thanks
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Mags » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 am

Don't quote me, but I believe that Beo leaves it up to your discretion whether or not your BB's are Bio or not (mine aren't). As far as size, the speed is with a .20 BB so you must meet the speed set forth in the rules with a .20 (400 fps for M4 and M16). However, you may want to discuss it with Beo. He is rarely on here. You can find him on the Jackson Airsoft site . He has been having some health issues so it may take a while for a response. The field is still open. If you want to set up a game either public or private, you are welcome to, just get with Beo on that. Occasionally there are open games at the field, though lately, due to weather and Beo's health there have been fewer, but all of those will be posted on the Jackson site. Hope that answers your questions.
Mags

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 am

No problem!
Mags

Postby razor 1 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:48 pm

hello i live about 30 mins away and i have a milsim sqd plz reply we are currently looking for a plce and oposing force to link up and play thks razor1
razor 1

Previous

Return to Jackson, TN