[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:44 pm

Attention fellow airsofters/players planning on playing on and or considering playing on the new Jackson Field:

We're trying very hard here to get the Jackson and surrounding area games kicked off and into full swing, and though we really want you to come and have a LARGE time here, unfortunately for the good of all, there has to be some guidelines. So here they are. As I personally hate a bunch of heavy-handed rules and would rather rely upon everyone's good and common sense, still, I feel "some" basic rules need to be plainly spoken and put in writing for everyone to see and clearly understand. I'll try to keep them cut and dried, common-sense and gut-wrenchingly simple. To avoid confusion, I'll break them into groups.

Group One, The Field:

#1. Private property...it's a wild, beautiful place...please respect that and keep it that way. Pocket your trash and or take it with you or dump it in the provided trash container at the CP. For you smokers, myself included, WATCH your still burning butts. DO NOT smoke in the field except at the CP or other designated areas. Do not dig or trench without consulting me or one of the older hands that know what's going on out there. Do not damage or break the dirt banks or terraces for any reason. Do not damage trees without consulting me or an older hand. Cedar trees are offlimits for field work/use/buildings (my wife loves 'em and she'll get ya! lol!) No fires of any kind started without permission from me or older hand. No smoke or fire devices...per the same. Stay out of the swamp (you'll know it when you see it) stay out of the LARGE gully where garbage used to be dumped (ask me or an older hand where it's at.) Do not cross ANY fence...that's off property. Stay in the "defined" play area. Do not bring live firearms (real steel) to the field WITHOUT permission. Do not drive onto the field without permission. Do not block our driveways near the house for any reason. Do NOT pet the dogs in the hurricane fence if you value your hands/limbs/throats. Ask me or older hand where to park vehicles. Do not go near any Deer Stands without asking ME first. Do not climb on props, command post, etc...not obviously made to climb on, if in doubt...ask. Watch out for briars and or gullies. LOOK before you jump down---watch where your feet are going. During cool weather snakes aren't too common, but this IS the South and there are snakes about all over the countryside...so keep an eye out for them especially on warmish days. Again, respect the property and it will always be available to you as long as I live.

Group Two, the Command Post and or other play buildings:

Do not climb on or damage buildings put up for our play. Some wear and tear and or play damage may occur naturally and that's fine...but don't purposely try to break things we worked hard to build. Do not modify or move props without asking me or an older hand. These things were made/put there for a good reason usually. Use common courtesy and sense.

Group Three, Play:

Play smart and play fair. CALL YOUR HITS! Believe me, I WANT you to have fun...but I want EVERYONE to have fun. Nobody likes or wants to play with a cheater or a lamer. Call your hits or be asked to leave the field. It's understood that you may be pumped up and or not feel or see a hit or two on occasion...that's not cheating...but consistently NOT calling hits because you want to keep playing is. Don't do it. It won't take us very long to spot the guys that never call their hits or don't call the obvious ones. Keep engagement distances long...try NOT to shoot someone with a highpowered gun under twenty feet unless its a supervised CQB game. If you have no idea what twenty feet means, get out a yard stick or tape measure and figure it out. We don't want anyone hurt...use common sense on this. Call a safety kill for less than twenty feet distances. If called on a safety kill...honor and respect it and count yourself dead. Try not to aim for the face...I know that's not always possible and BBs go everywhere during a firefight...but try to aim Center Mass...and help keep painful injuries down. NO SUPER DUPER suped up guns on this field. I will be getting a chrono...but for now, I (or older hands) will be inspecting guns to make sure of their power before playing.

NO fighting or personal attacks, physical or vocal, on this field or my property EVER. Respect other people's/player's guns and personal property.

Group Four, Basic Play Requirements:

Signed waiver. Goggles and or face mask with build-in goggles. These need to be "approved for airsoft play" goggles/masks/glasses. NO approved eye protection---then sorry, but no play. Simple as that.

read this link about safety glasses/goggles/your eyes!

http://www.airsofthawaii.org/ballistic/ ... tect.shtml

Bring your own guns, BBs and supplies...don't come expecting to borrow and or mooch from others unless you've already made plans to borrow things with a friend. Sure if your battery goes kaput or you shoot more BBs than you meant to and run low...that's one thing. But coming with NO BBs expecting to borrow from everyone is a no-no. Bring your own stuff.

Above all, don't be a cry-baby about loosing. If you loose, you loose. Polish up your skills/tactics and keep on playing. Don't be a sad-sack poor looser and start blaming everyone for never getting kills or always getting killed or whatever. Take the loss and try harder to play better. Ask the older hands what you're doing wrong...and try their advice.

It all boils down to just being a game. Keep it safe, keep if fair, keep it friendly. AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All guidelines are subject to addition or change as I see fit or as circumstances dictate.

Beowolff

Jackson Airsoft Field:

196 Pierce Rd.
Beech Bluff, Tn.

ADDITION: please see the waiver below... print out and have signed. also, please note the field reg's for gun FPS limits, also posted below.

Last edited by Beowolff on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:17 am

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:30 am

good idea, i've contacted one of the admins on that.

thanks,

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby 9th SFG Trogdor » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:38 am

Hey beo, Why dont you set up a " store " at the feild for last minuite emergencies?
heck, you could make some money, and help at the same time!
Dying Knight Productions
9th SFG Trogdor

Postby Genphlux » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 am

Added a little glue to your thread for ya...
-Brandon
Genphlux
Site Admin

Postby Skidude » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:24 pm

Skidude
Skidude

Postby sr71xjet » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:16 pm

sr71xjet

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 pm

SekiRyu

Postby sr71xjet » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:30 pm

sr71xjet

Jackson Field Playing Waiver

Postby Beowolff » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm

BB GUN MILITIA WAR GAME
CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE AND RELEASE LIABILITY

I, the undersigned, do hereby state that I wish to participate in activities on the property of Jackson Airsoft Field AKA as L. Bullman‘s Farm at 196 Pierce Rd, Beech Bluff, Tennessee 38313.

I understand that all activities are VOLUNTARY and that I do not have to participate unless I choose to do so. I understand that these activities are potentially dangerous or harmful to my person or property, and that by participating I voluntarily accept and assume the risk of injury to myself and or damage to my property.

I understand that L. Bullman (or anyone associated with him and or related to him) at the said property, Jackson Airsoft Field at 196 Pierce Rd, Beech Bluff, Tennessee 38313 does NOT provide any insurance coverage for my person or my property. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for my own safety and my own health care needs, and for the protection of my own personal property.

In exchange for allowing me to participate in these mock combat simulations, using potentially dangerous airsoft bb guns, I agree to release from liability, agree to indemnify, and hold harmless L. Bullman and or relatives or associates at Jackson Airsoft Field at 196 Pierce Rd, Beech Bluff, Tennessee 38313 for any injury to my person and/or damage to my property. This Release shall be binding upon myself, my or any successors in interest, and/or any person (s) suing on my behalf.

I have read the statements in this document. I agree with its terms and have voluntarily signed it.

I understand that this document is complete unto itself and that any oral promises or representations made to me concerning this document and/or its terms are not binding to L. Bullman and or relatives at Jackson Airsoft Field at 196 Pierce Rd, Beech Bluff, Tennessee 38313.

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS RELEASE AND I UNDERSTAND ALL ITS TERMS.

I EXECUTE IT VOLUNTARILY AND WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS MEANING AND SIGNIFICANCE.

Guardian Legal (Print)__________________________________________(If Under 18
Guardian Legal (Sign)__________________________________________(If Under 18
Legal Name (Print)____________________________________________
Legal Name (Sign)____________________________________________
Date________________________________________________________
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 pm

guys, please copy and paste into word or notepad or something, and print out a copy of the waiver for youself and any friends/guests that you intend to bring to the field to play. sign...or have parent/guardian sign...and bring to the field.

i hate to mess with this legal stuff...but these days, it only makes good sense.

thanks,

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:07 pm

after much investigative research into the issue of high velocity guns and their dangers... and concerning FPS limits...and what "those" safe limits might be... after much thought and deliberation, much soul searching, and even after debate; i have finally come to some conclusions on this.

1.) no AEGs shooting over 400 fps with .20 BBs will be allowed in our games. we will allow a plus 10 fps (total of 410 MAX) for newly upgraded guns that might not have "settled" in yet. but as a norm, nothing over 400 for AEGs. no shooting closer than 20 feet.

2.) sniper rifles... semi-auto AEGs with fifty foot engagement distances... ie do not shoot at ANYONE closer than 50 feet... 450fps MAX. a gun shooting 451 will NOT be allowed. and the weapon must be rigged to ONLY shoot semi-auto. single-shot bolt action types... 550 fps TOPS. a gun shooting 551 will NOT be allowed. engagement distance of 50 feet to target. do not shoot at anyone closer than 50 feet. 20s will be used to test these weapons. other ammunition "may" be considered in the future...but for now, it's .20s or nothing.

3.) SAW weapons limited to 425 fps... 50 feet engagement distance. no "buzz-sawing" target with multiple BB bursts before he can call out a hit. point 20 BBs will be used to test these weapons.

4.) pistols...limit to 350 fps only. engagement 10 feet in CQB. do not shoot anyone at 10 feet or less. point 20 BBs will be used to test these weapons.

PARLEY or SURRENDER call must be made (and accepted) when within the "posted" engagement distances. failure to accept parley or surrender call will likely get you shot at close range...it also may get you ejected from the field. shooting someone closer than the posted engagement distances without asking for parley or surrender WILL get you ejected from the field. if injury results...you will be banned.

*special weapons MUST be APPROVED by me or field/game organizer before use. If they are NOT approved, they simply can't and will not be used. end of story.*

PLEASE, for the good of the field and the safety of ALL of the players, abide by these rules. Contact me...the field owner...or the game organizer or leader if you see someone breaking these rules.

A Chrono will be purchased and ALL guns you expect to possibly play with will be checked BEFORE any new game. Checker's decision is final and complete. If it passes you play...if it don't, you can't use that gun. Also, we will be using "our" BBs for the check.

i have come to the conclusion that some "few" will do anything to up the power of their guns and attempt to gain every type of advantage... they care only for what they want and feel nothing over getting others hurt. possible injury to themselves or others mean nothing to those types. and they are welcome to their attitudes...but somewhere else.

we will play safe and considerate...or we won't play here.

thank you.

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Re: Jackson Field Guidelines & Legal Waiver

Postby bigdaddydees » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:26 pm

hey guys bigdaddydees here.i have a question for you beowolff when are you open me and 3 of my friends are looking for a place to airsoft a cqb consiting of pistols and mp5 submachine guns airsoft or course .if you could email me or let me know on here or both and let me know it would be a great help so i guess what im asking is when are you open and does it cost anything
bigdaddydees

Postby redneckemt » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 am

redneckemt

Postby bigdaddydees » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 am

well bro i looked on it i didnt find anything...if someone could please help me out here
bigdaddydees

Next

Return to Jackson, TN