[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field's First Official Game Report Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field's First Official Game Report

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Field's First Official Game Report

Postby Beowolff » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:23 pm

what can i say? marvelous! simply great!

this was a much bigger turnout than i expected. i'm thinking five or six at the most, yet we ended up with 13 to 14 (maybe fifteen, i lost count, lol) players out there on the field. MANY thanks to all that attended and slung hot BBs in terrific combat this day. a special thanks to Billy (Skidude) and his son...the Conin of Kalashinkov shooters---Stealth Killer, who showed up with tons of Airsoft goodies for us to gape over and purchase and also put some much needed extra and accurate gunfire down range. Skidude's expertise in helping us get our games rolling was also much appreciated (and needed too, i might add.)

Seki also showed up with his killer M14 (ouch! straight shooter!) yes, he shot me. yes, it hurt. good shooting, guy.

Jadux showed up...and brought a carload of his Nashville friends...and they did VERY well...good sports all and very fun guys to play with. thanks so much for bringing those guys, Mike...liked 'em all...and they kept me laughing the whole time. some good dudes there.

also many thanks to Jason (Troll_Doc) who not only fought well in the first couple of games, but also stuck his head up while defending the CP allowing me a PERFECT shot on his neck! SPLAT! POP! OUCH! he also selflessly forgo the last game to take some action shots of us in play and we all appreciated that. he took liberty with his life and limb running around snapping photos of us and spared no risk to get in the middle of a gunbattle or firefight for that "good" photo-op. good going there, man. you are braver than I.

and of course MANY thanks to Lighthouse who brought his new friends...and ALL performed very well indeed in this...their FIRST full-fledged combat. thanks again, buddy. btw...you handle that new M16 like a real pro! good gosh...hope you don't get any better or i won't stand a chance against you.

hope i didn't leave anyone out...for i appreciate EACH and EVERY ONE of you that came and fought on the field this day!

good day for combat. cool, but not too cool. sun, but not too much sun. the field was perfect, no wind, no rain. nothing to mess us up. we started the play with a king of the hill/take the CP game...no respawn and occupying the CP was for the win. it was dog eat dog as several defended the CP while the rest of us tried to take it. it was bloody...the CP is a tough nut to crack and it took awhile to whittle them down in there. i finally nailed the last guy...and charged the CP taking control of it thinking all of their guys were down. only to find out a few were OUTSIDE the compound in the woods. doh! but as i had control of the hill, we still had the game. sorry, guys. NOT! lol.

next WE defended and they attacked. brother, lots of BBs flying in from everywhere. still, we stopped them from slipping in thru the woods and flanking us...and eventually sent out Hunter/Killer Teams to track down their survivors and finally end the game. So, Yay! Twice i had been on the winning team!

then we took a break...chatted and cooled off. and after that, our final game... splitting up into two teams, each with a flag to "attempt" to tie on the CP...where as getting our flag up was only part of the goal. the rest was holding the CP for ten minutes and allowing our flag to STAY tied up there.

i was on the loosing team that time...as those guys were sheer MURDER. they had a couple inside and the rest outside doing perimeter defense and we could never actually get close enough to even try to take their flag down and or put ours up. we had one minute respawns that game...and i STAYED in a round of perpetual re spawning as they would nail me everytime i got close to the CP. lol! good going, guys! well done!

after a break, it was near dark, so we called it a night and started to load up. Mother Nature gave us a final and proper show for a sendoff...by sending SEVERAL beautiful white-tailed deer flying (and i mean flying) across the trail only a few yards from us as we loaded up our vehicles. a beautiful sight...seeing those deer bounding across that trail.

it had been a L-o-n-g day for me...and let me tell you...this old hound dog is whupped! :lol: hard to keep up with you young whipper snappers...but it's a good whupped and i'm still smiling!

i think "everyone" had a great time...and i was more than happy with our showing, and more than a little proud of the field and command post that we had built and got ready. it was a grand FIRST game. and i hope we have many, many more of them in the very near future.

to all of you...thanks again...and

SALUTE!

Beowolff

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:33 pm

PS...almost forgot, pics with be forthcoming as soon as Troll_Doc gets over his vicious "neck" wound that i gave him.

(snicker, snicker...hehehehe...)

we'll get them posted as soon as possible.

Beo
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby lcone22 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:18 pm

sounds like you guys had a blast. would have loved to be there. maybe one of these days ill make the trip out there. hopefully ill get to meet each and everyone of you guys
lcone22

Postby SOG WAG3S » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 pm

SOG WAG3S

Postby Skidude » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Skidude

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 pm

Can't wait to see the pics and play there again.

We need to get some Charlie out there for a 'Nam scenario ;)
SekiRyu

Postby Jadux » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:11 am

Jadux

Return to Jackson, TN