[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Roll Call for Dec. 16th game in Jackson Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Roll Call for Dec. 16th game in Jackson

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby Jadux » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Jadux

Postby vulrath » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:51 pm

vulrath

Postby SekiRyu » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:51 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Jadux » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:24 am

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:45 am

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby vulrath » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:41 am

vulrath

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:20 pm

I'm gonna sit this one out.
SekiRyu

GAME CANCELED

Postby Beowolff » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:20 pm

well, i don't think we'll have to worry about snow...however, it's dumped at LEAST a ka-zillion gallons of water all over the Jackson/Beech Bluff area today. now the ground on the field is very hardpacked due to the drought this summer...but not THAT hardpacked. i just got home and tried to walk up there and it's impossible. due to the constant, hammering rain ALL DAY LONG (and still going on, i might add) the field and everything around here is a slurpy quagmire of quivering mud.

though surely realistic as far as combat simulation goes, i don't think any of us would enjoy sloshing thru that mess. i buried up near to my knees trying to get up there... so, unfortunately i sadly have no recourse but to call off the game. i just can't see us having any fun in that mess. and on top of that, it does NOT seem to be letting up one iota! :cry:

i hope this does not unduly upset anyone of the fine players that had intended to come...and i hope we can reschedule this ASAP after the first of the year. in fact...out of my appreciation for your backbone and gumption, you guys that stuck with me on this will be in for a "special" surprise the NEXT time we get to play together! (can't tell...it'll be a surpise! :D but i hope you like Jim Beam or Jack Daniel caps or shot glasses! nice collector's items!)

anyway, thanks again, guys and salute! hope to play "with" and "agains't" you all real soon.

Beowolff...Jackson Field
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby vulrath » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Yeah, it's a bummer that the weather is unwilling, but at least there's always next time. I hope to get to play with you and the other Jackson-area players soon.

It's kind of good in a random way that this happened...My car was leaking oil this morning and I can't drive it anyway.
vulrath

Postby Jester1138 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:31 am

"BUST EM!
Jester1138

Postby Shrederduck » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:29 am

Shrederduck

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:23 pm

well, i can play near "any" Sunday so if you can come up with a pickup game...i'll go for it... but i think near everybody around here is stacked up in family/school deals until later on in the January. man, i hate not getting to meet you guys and sling some BBs... gah.

if you're in the Jackson area till Jan. 7th...why don't you give me a yell some Sunday and come by to check out the field anyway? ah, giving it a bit of time to "dry" up first though. lol.

actually the field (with its tall grass and such) wasn't that bad...but getting to it was horrible.

anyway, looking forward to the next time and hope it's very soon.

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Sephis » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:17 pm

"Why always the fighting?"
Sephis

Postby vulrath » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:38 pm

vulrath

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 pm