[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Roll Call for Dec. 16th game in Jackson Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Roll Call for Dec. 16th game in Jackson

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Roll Call for Dec. 16th game in Jackson

Postby Beowolff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:53 pm

as the title says, a roll call listing for a December 16th game/operation here in Jackson as that date seems to accomadate (so far) the best times for the majority of the interested players.

please, if you are pretty sure you can make it, sign up.

many thanks,

Beowolff

PS, we are trying to get enough people to attempt the "Downed Pilot" mission. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSPS:

we need as many guys as we can get, but the mission would work "best" with at least four or five (even six or seven) guys for each team... that's be, four to seven Rangers or whatever, and four to seven Charlie. plus, we'd need one guy to be the injured pilot. we need a volunteer for the pilot, and it'd be nice if it was one with a pair of coveralls to simulate the RB66 pilot's suit. also a helmet...even a football or motorcycle helmet, to sim the pilot's headgear would be great.

Last edited by Beowolff on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby MASTER-CHIEF26 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:32 pm

I will be there with my NAVY GOLD WINGS aaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!

There are no bad boat crews during B.U.D.S.......Just bad leaders.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If you won't stand behind our brave soldiers at least have the courage to stand in front!
MASTER-CHIEF26

Postby Beowolff » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:50 pm

okay... just to see how it's shaping so far for the 16th, i thought i'd do a sort of pre-list to see who's expressed interest. NOT confirmed by any means, but just to show possible interest from what i've heard so far.

Leroy_Jenkins signed up updated
vulrath signed up updated
Jadux signed up updated

Beowolff signed up

Shrederduck (not signed up yet but very possible)

okay, again most of these players have only said "possibly" so nothing is set in stone yet except for Master-Chief and myself. if every one of the mentioned is able to come, that's nine people which basically is a full team...or maybe even a full team and a downed pilot.

if Lighthouse can come that's adds another player.

the game/mission "could" be carried out pretty well with eight people, three Rangers perhaps, a pilot...four to five enemy. any less than that would be tough though.

I'll update this post as more player information/confirmations/cancelations become available to me. many thanks for the interest in this.

Beo

edit added SekiRyu/Rambo/Shrederduck to potential players, updated "possible" numbers now stand at 9 plus. :D

SEE UPDATED ROLL CALL A BIT FURTHER DOWN ON THE THREAD!

:lol:
Last edited by Beowolff on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 pm

SekiRyu

Postby vinoex » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 am

vinoex

Postby Jadux » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 pm

Go ahead and put me down as coming. I will be there unless something really wierd happens between now and then.
Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:04 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby ramborob17 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:23 pm

ramborob17

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:04 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby ramborob17 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:34 pm

ramborob17

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby ramborob17 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:43 pm

ramborob17

Postby Beowolff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:48 pm

got THREE mad bull 40mm shells sitting here on the shelf beside me...redhot and ready to loadup with gas and shoot from "your" M79 or "my" M203. fully tested, work perfectly. you're very welcome to use them during the game.

:wink:

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby ramborob17 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:50 pm

thanks. I need to get me some mad bull shells. I think i will stop by CVS and pick up the little nerf rockets for my M79

ramborob17

Postby Shrederduck » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:08 pm

Shrederduck

Next

Return to Jackson, TN