caught off-guard pic...lol

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

caught off-guard pic...lol

Postby Beowolff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:59 pm

me and my pup, Pete, had been out on a dusk patrol up the hill to Bravo Post...on our return, my wife was laying for us with an old polariod camera...one of those that developes the film inside and you have to yank the picture out of and about half the time it rips the photo to shreds. lol... someone gave her the thing years ago and we've seldom used it as it takes such incredibly cruddy pictures.

anyway, she was waiting/lying for us by the edge of the deck and i didn't see her in the darkness until she jumped up and flashed me. i'll tell ya, scared the be-jesus out of me and Petey too! lol! :shock:

i know it's a lousy picture (i TAKE lousy pictures, especially now that i'm fat as a stuffed turkey) and that lousy camera does not help matters much... BUT, lousy or no, i was taken with the 1950s-ish look of the photo once it came out of the camera.

Folks, back in the ole Brownie camera days... a lot of our pics came out looking JUST like this. :lol:

btw, after the flash, i saw spots for ten minutes. gah!

naturally (in case you're wondering) that is my prized and trusty Echo M16A4 that i'm carrying. and yes, that is the infamous "Gun Tree" in the immediate background.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beo

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby lcone22 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:29 am

your wife should be lucky you didnt shoot her lol.

and you kinda look like my uncle hahah :lol:
lcone22

Return to Jackson, TN