[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Roll Call Jackson field game Jan. 6 12:30 PM Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Roll Call Jackson field game Jan. 6 12:30 PM

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby troll_doc » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 am

sorry can't make it i gotta work :cry:
“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”
Harry S Truman
troll_doc

Postby shevrock » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 pm

shevrock

Postby lighthouse » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:24 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby shevrock » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 pm

shevrock

Postby SweetRevenge » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:29 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:05 pm

sure...we'd love to have you drop by for the game.

first though, so everybody will know something about you, why don't you do a post in the forum introduction section... tell us a bit about you and your friends, your ages, any experience you might have, and the guns you plan on using to play. second, be sure and read the Jackson Field Rules topic in this section, so you have a good idea of what's going on. third, give me OR Lighthouse a Private Message shout via PM so we can send you more detailed information and such.

that ought to get you guys up to speed on everything.

again, we'd love the company.

many thanks for the interest on this. that's what we're here for...guys (new players or old hands) looking for a good, safe, fun place to enjoy airsoft in the local, Jackson and surrounding area.

:lol:

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 pm

guys... we really need to give Lighthouse an update on our availability to play this Sunday as soon as possible.

btw...weather reports call for cold and some possible (very light) snow flurries. i wouldn't worry about the snow...it just don't happen very often down here. but i WOULD dress for the cold. i have some firelogs so we can build us a "safe" fire to warm up by on the field (near the CP compound) and running around will help us stay somewhat warm while we're playing. but i'd definitely suggest proper clothing for very cool to cold weather. also, it's sort of "air-ish" up there on that hill. lol!

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:58 pm

SekiRyu

Updates

Postby lighthouse » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:46 pm

right on... heck though, i'm so rusty from lack of trigger time you guys will have a blast nailing my hide. doubt if i'll get a shot in. :oops: BUT...i'll give it the ole college try, eh?

:wink:

Lighthouse, based on a message from SekiRyu, i believe that you can add him to your list as well. let me know if i'm wrong in this, Seki.

:D

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:52 pm

I thought I was already on the list :P

:lol:
SekiRyu

Postby lighthouse » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:56 pm

No problem. I gotcha added. We look forward to having you.
Echo 1 M16 A4

- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Jadux » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:48 am

Jadux

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

PreviousNext

Return to Jackson, TN