[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Roll Call Jackson field game Jan. 6 12:30 PM Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Roll Call Jackson field game Jan. 6 12:30 PM

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:19 am

Last edited by SekiRyu on Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SekiRyu

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:00 am

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby sr71xjet » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:45 am

I look forward to it.
sr71xjet

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 am

Seki, if Im remembering correctly....theres a big gap between Wolfchase and Trinity Commons. About 3 miles.

I live right next to Wolfchase, near the 6 flags over jesus.

and Beo, Imma be there. Vulrath is grabbin me and my "gear". Im going to be sticking out again. The big man in all black.
Walmart

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:18 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 am

Im sorry, but I have to walk the line or else Ill fall into the ring of fire, because im the man in black.

Thats all the Johnny Cash titles I could fit in one sentence. Please outdo me for comedy's sake.
Walmart

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:55 am

sorry... u beat me! :wink:

just spoke to Dyersburg gang...Sweet Revenge and crew...on the phone and they're on their way in a few. now Walmart's comin'. Lordy.

gonna be a passle of us out here today! TARGETS!

:D

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SOG WAG3S » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:55 pm

SOG WAG3S

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Last edited by SweetRevenge on Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby ian » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:57 pm

ian

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Walmart

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:35 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:53 pm

well... let's see.

FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!

what a super nice turnout with some 12 (or 13...i shamefully lost count) players showing up to run and romp ALL over these old hills out here!

Lighthouse setup a great game here. his timing with the weather (windy but mostly sunny and nice, warm temps) was perfect. He also did most of the game coordination and mission layouts and did a superlative (always wanted to use that word :D ...) job in all of it. he also did a more than fine job as a leader and led his team aggressively to victory on several occasions. way to go, big guy!

also a big thanks to Lighthouse for bringing along his young friend (sorry, just can't remember his name right now...and i apologize for that) who did a great job in his first combat and bagged many kills with my old BE HK-33 that i lent to him. I always suspected that rifle would make a good game gun and he did it up right with it....getting many kills.

our old friend Jadux...was down again and helped out with nice and thoughtful suggestions for the "on the fly" missions...and contributated his fox-like cunning and fine marksmanship to whichever side he was playing on. btw...kudos on the painful "face" shot you made on me that one game...OUCH! but such is combat...and i repaid you a bit later, eh? :lol:

fine combat performance from Seki (expected no less) with him practically winning our first game (king of the command post) single-handedly! wow!

Vulrath also dropped by and turned out a fine combat performance slaying enemies right and left. nice P90 btw. loved that lil' gun.

many thanks to Walmart...who fought very well, and also gave a sterling performance as our "downed" RB-66 pilot...though in the end, the Vietcong won the day and took him prisoner despite our best efforts. i suppose he's being tortured even as i write this, but i know he'll divulge no secrets to the enemy. :wink:

Sweet Revenge and friends from Dyersburg roared in to their first, full-fledged combat and kicked arse and took names... good gaming guys! i was amazed and delighted with you guys' straight shooting and your excellent playing skills. we really appreciate you guys jumping in here and your "can do" attitudes on all of our missions.

Master-Chief showed up...our first meet/mission with him, and he turned out a fine combat performance in our battles. great going guy...we all enjoyed playing with you and your super nice attitude and spirited fighting skills really helped out on many occasions.

i hope i didn't forget anybody, and if i did, i apologize right up front... but remember, you guys dragged my tired old 55 year old body up and down these hills out here so many times i can barely sit here in the chair and type this...let alone remember EVERYTHING! g'ah! :oops:

i'll be one hurtin' sonofagun tomorrow...but it was well worth it. as i said, this was a fantastic game from the get-go...excellent players playing on an excellent day. you just can't get much better than that. we all bagged some kills, we all got some healthy exercise, we all showed a wonderful spirit of friendly/cooperative camaraderie that's hard to find in this day and age. as tired and hurtin's as i am right now...i can't wait 'til NEXT game! :D

well done, men.

well done!

salute!

Beowolff

PS...many many thanks to Seki for foregoing the last few missions to get us some wonderful combat shots with his camera! thanks, bud!
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Walmart

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah--we'll see how long it takes for me to edit them. 2 days at the most.
SekiRyu

PreviousNext

Return to Jackson, TN