[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Roll Call Jackson Field game Jan. 20th 12:30 PM Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Roll Call Jackson Field game Jan. 20th 12:30 PM

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby SweetRevenge » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:36 am

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby lighthouse » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby lighthouse » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Skidude » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Can we get a confirmation list on who is attending this Sunday, 20th? The reason I'm asking is that we are potentially making a trip to Jackson for family business. If we do, then we'll likely throw in our equipment and some supplies and bring out the Skidude "Family" to join you guys. In that case, I'll be happy to throw in some supplies on a per request basis. (PM or email me)
Last edited by Skidude on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby SweetRevenge » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby vulrath » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 pm

I'm probably not coming...I have to clean up my room (big ordeal; I'm getting a new bed and I have to rearrange my room to accommodate it). If I find that I have enough time left after I get done, I'll throw my gear in the back of the car and drive on up, but it's best to exclude me from the "playing" list until I actually step onto the field.
vulrath

Postby Walmart » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Walmart

Postby Jadux » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:27 am

Jadux

Postby troll_doc » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 am

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”
Harry S Truman
troll_doc

Postby Skidude » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:49 am

Skidude

Postby SweetRevenge » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 am