[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Field Weapons and "other" supplies Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Field Weapons and "other" supplies

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Field Weapons and "other" supplies

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:33 pm

well, guys...if everything goes as planned, by this time tomorrow we may have the "funds" to get our first "field" Squad Automatic Weapon.

yeah, some of you may recall awhile back my "old" bottle of rare whisky that some Euro guys were bidding on. well, a guy has finally offered me what i asked... and is "supposedly" sending the cash-ola tomorrow via Western Union wire transfer. naturally, when dealing with anybody over the net and most especially from Europe, i'm demanding CASH UP FRONT and IN MY HAND "before" mail the bottle. if the cash comes thru, it'll be enough to get us a SAW or light machine gun of some sort by (hopefully) this time next month or sooner. i wanted (personally) a Viet style M60...but that was just my own selfish BS talking. i know, as far as the field goes...that we need a more reliable weapon. i'm thinking maybe of an Echo1 SAW...as everyone has turned in good reports on these.

also, the Echo is more affordable, and i can use the rest of the cash to do other needful things around here...like help pay land taxes for one. (yes...i gotta pay them and they are due.) hopefully though, they're might be enough left over to stock some NEEDED supplies down here.

i'm thinking of doing some BBs at the least... buying say a case or two of high quality BBs to keep at the field. that way, you guys wouldn't have to be stopping at Walmart or other places when you run low at home...you could just buy them down here. and a MUCH higher quality BB that the ones at WALLY WORLD and at the same time, the BB money would go towards even MORE work and upkeep of the field. any objections to that from you guys?

btw... what about the Echo1 SAW... you guys thinking it's a good buy? and of course we'll all get some training and shooting time in on this gun. lol. but naturally, ME FIRST! :mrgreen:

any other supplies you guys think would be good to have? (except batteries...no way i can afford any stock of those expensive suckers. least not now anyway.)

Beo

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Walmart » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Walmart

Postby firefighter702 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 pm

firefighter702

Postby SweetRevenge » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:40 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 pm

DONE DEAL! i have the CASH in my hand for that ole bottle! got the Western Union wire transfer this afternoon! wow... i was afraid of some sort of scam until they actually handed me my WU check which i immediately cashed and took to my band for deposit. hehehehe...

so, looks like us Jackson Field guys will be sportin' a NEW Squad Automatic Weapon (and a few other supplies) down here pretty soon. g'ah! can't wait! :D

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby sr71xjet » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:20 pm

sr71xjet

Postby SOG WAG3S » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:26 pm

SOG WAG3S

Awesome!

Postby Jmo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:28 pm