[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Personal Apology from me Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Personal Apology from me

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby Phecho1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:06 pm

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero"

"This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom"

"If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?"
Phecho1

Postby vulrath » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm

vulrath

Postby Beowolff » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:04 pm

as a side and (hopefully) final note to this episode... the guys has been dodging me for several days (week or so) over this. he was supposed to come over after a day or two of cooling off and discuss it. naturally he did not. so i didn't push it either knowing that his rent was soon due (this week.) when he came over to pay the rent... acting like nothing ever happened (naturally,) i wouldn't accept it.

when he asked why. i told him flatly/bluntly. DON'T MESS WITH THE GUYS,,,and don't mess with me! flashback or nervous condition or whatnot...i doubt very seriously if he ever had half the amount of screaming hot lead thrown at him that i had. and though i understood shell-shock and stress-related nervous conditions... if he couldn't control them... he simply had to move elsewhere.

he threw a temper tantrum and left...then five minutes later was knocking on the door apologizing, asking me to please let him stay as he couldn't afford the rent in the city. (i charge about 250.00 LESS rent than they do in the city limits.) i agreed---on the above conditions ONLY. he is not to bother or mess with you guys under ANY circumstances. if he is really feeling stress-related combat-induced nervous disorders...he is to seek proffesional medical help at the next sign of it.

he agreed to those terms.

so...that's it. i hope all is good and i feel that it is. however, if he does approach any of you guys or say anything to you...GET ME ASAP. also, under no circumstance must any of you block his driveway (he pays his rent so is entitled to unrestricted access of his home) nor even park near his rental house. stay WELL BACK in the grass where we usually park...OR barring too wet conditions, ask me or my wife where you should park. again, do NOT block the drive or park near his house.

also... DO NOT POINT ANY OF YOUR AIRSOFT WEAPONS TOWARDS HIS HOUSE OR THE PASTURE WHERE THE HORSES ARE FOR ANY REASON OR AT ANY TIME! do not SHOOT or TEST FIRE BB'S in those directions at any time! there will (from now on) be a TEST FIRE area set up and clearly marked for weapons handling/testing.

as i said, i don't expect any more confrontations with this guy since i confronted him...but we shouldn't ask for them either by using carefree and or careless gun handling procedures.

thanks for your understanding and cooperation on this. if i have to run this guy off...i will...but if we can work this out sensibly...i'd rather.

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby Katana » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Sounds almost as exciting as the fire at old fort today, lol.
"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." - Rorschach
Katana

Postby Walmart » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Memphis was great, but now I play with the Lonestars!
Walmart

Previous

Return to Jackson, TN