[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Personal Apology from me Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Personal Apology from me

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Personal Apology from me

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 pm

sorry guys...about the incident with the renter. i've had prior problems with this guy...and it's time for him to consider a new place to live. i'll not have you guys threatened or jumped on by anybody. when i started this thing, i promised all of you a nice, trouble-free and safe place to play...and my word is my bond. and i "intend" to keep it.

i've told the guy to take a couple of days and calm down...then talk to me again. at which time it will be up to him to CONVINCE me that we will have NO more trouble out of him. if he can't so convince me (and i'm strongly doubting that he can,) then he will have to go. cut and dried. i'll let the house set there empty before i'll have some flake out there in our faces and giving us trouble out there on MY PROPERTY.

we'll see how it goes in a few days...but i'm betting he'll have to move on.

again, sorry for the incident and the trouble and all i can say is that it "shouldn't" happen again.

but...as a word of caution, we do need to be careful about firing our guns towards neighboring property...or even pointing them in any direction except back towards the main field to the rear...just to keep observers "across" the property lines from thinking we're actually shooting or planning on shooting a real gun at them and having them doing something silly like shoot towards us or call the County Mounty. not that the County could do anything to us (we're on our own property and breaking no laws) but still it could cause bad PR and a big stir-up. so please...from now on...test fire and point your guns ONLY towards the REAR of the farm/field.

don't get me wrong...none of the mentioned above caused today's incident...he's a flake and a heavy drinker and had apparently had a few too many... but i'm just saying that we need to use caution in the way we handle our hardware ANYWHERE "others" (non-players) can see us. can i get a ten-four on this? :D

again, sorry for the trouble and please don't let that hinder you from coming out and having a great time on our next good game.

Beowolff

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Hey beo....dunkards need to go.

But other than that....it would take ALOT more to ruin the jackson field for me. its awesome in its own right currently, and it seems like its only going to get better.

So what did he do, if I may ask?
Walmart

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm

well, to tell you the truth, Walmart... i'm not exactly sure what happened. it was at the end of the day and we were loading up and talking and most everybody was getting in their cars to go home... Skidude and i were talking about the game and suddenly he asked me if "that" was my renter? i looked up and here is the guy that rents from me stomping all around up by the far cars and waving his hands and arms and yelling. i made a bee-line for him and intercepted him to ask what the problem was and got NO sense at all from him. all he would say is GD this and GD that and he wasn't going to have people pointing guns at him and he was by God a Vietnam Vet and he didn't like people playing soldier and crazy stuff like that. ---at which point i told him to calm the eff down and do it NOW! and to talk right and make good sense.

he stepped back...and did seem to calm down a bit...but kept claiming that all the guys were pointing guns at him and he wouldn't take it. (this guy KNOWS we play AIRSOFT already, okay? and NOBODY was pointing guns at him or his house or car.) i was by then pretty sure he'd had one too many and was just flipped. he was calmer but still mouthing...and i don't cotton too much to being mouthed at on my OWN property. so i told him if he didn't like us being out there, then he'd better just move...like ASAP...cause we were gonna' play out there and that's all there was to it. he started backing up then...like saying..."you really want me to move?" and acting all humble, but by then i was pissed and was having to hold my temper in real hard myself. so i just told him to get back into his house, take a deep breath and calm down...come and talk to me in a day or two after we'd "both" cooled off.

he didn't want to...wanted to keep jawing...but i didn't give him any other choice in the matter. our conversation was OVER. so he shuffled back to the rental house.

i'm thinking he has to go. not too long ago he cussed my wife over an air conditioner that was delayed in being installed (not our fault but the company installing it) and i told him then...NO MORE. guess he forgot that or maybe didn't believe me. i think he got the message today...but i also pretty well made up my mind that i need a NEW renter. flakes are a dime a dozen...i can pick one up just about anywhere. despite what he thinks, he "ain't" special in THAT department.

:?

that's all i know.
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 pm

It's all good beo. He obviously did have a few to many hehe. Lighthouse said something about that guy staring us down, so I just kinda waved at him friendly. But the funny thing is all the guns were in the truck except mine and it was laying on the ground lol . I can't speak for the others but noone in my crew took it to heart, my bro's kinda got a kick out of it. hehe. But neways good game 2day!!!! Beo = HOSS ..... freakin gattin people with a dismantled foot . :wink:
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jmo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:01 pm

--M4 S-System--

GOOD is the enemy of GREAT. -Jim Collins
Jmo

Postby SOG WAG3S » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:24 pm

SOG WAG3S

Postby Walmart » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Walmart

Postby Skidude » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Skidude

Postby Beowolff » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:46 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Phecho1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:26 am

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero"

"This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom"

"If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?"
Phecho1

Postby SweetRevenge » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 pm

I don't think he's so much a dic as just plain looney :P
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Walmart » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:55 pm

Skidude, that would be AWESOME, but I happen to think that it being in such close proximity to the road and other neighbors might be an issue.
Walmart

Postby Phecho1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:29 pm

how bout you just open up an airsoft motel... m4 bed posts??? eh eh?
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero"

"This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom"

"If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, could I wake up as a different person?"
Phecho1

Next

Return to Jackson, TN