[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field TEAM? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field TEAM?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:11 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby SweetRevenge » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Ok Beo said in the team name thread that he was no longer gonna be part of the team....... Me and my 3 brothers Ian, Ben, and Mickey are still in. I'm gonna keep everyone else listed as part of the team, so if you want to bail out just let me or lighthouse know.

Beo said he doesn't want in the team anymore b/cus of time issues and stuff but I'm gonna keep him listed as a team mate just incase he decides he wants to join us in a team game or something of that nature.

Also I'm workin on gettin us a website started which will mainly be used to make our team official but it will also feature a forum to post team pics and whatnot. This page isn't gonna be the best since I don't really know html. I'm just gonna buy a space for $20 and use an easy creator so it will be good at best hehe.

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby SweetRevenge » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Almost forgot....... I'm just gonna go with the name AC-- Airsoft Coalition until we come up with something else, we can also keep this name if yal want but it's entirely up to the team.

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby ian » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:29 pm

yeah who else is still in besides me and sweetrevenge's crew?
ian

Postby SweetRevenge » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:55 am

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby lighthouse » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:31 am

J-Mo and I are still in.
Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:16 pm

yes... i will certainly fully support you guys as a team in every way i can and also play as a reserve or backup member... no problems with that at all.

there are several reasons i don't feel i can commit to being full time, i'll try and list a few of them so that everybody knows where i'm coming from on this:

1.) time. my every effort at this stage is developing the "area" airsoft sport.
2.) the continued Jackson Field design, construction and maintence. it takes a LOT of thought, concentration and physical time and effort. this alone leaves little time and brain power for thoughts of a team on a regular basis.
3.) i can't play on 99 percent of the Saturday games. just can't. as you guys know, due to my work commitment. another big knock against being a regular team member.
3.) field owner responsibility. as a field owner "and" a full time team member...many might (especially people that don't know me like "you" guys do) think that i might be showing favor or be partial to YOU guys because of being a team member. i don't want that. as you guys already know...i consider the RULES to be the RULES and would enforce them whether a person was my squad buddy or a fellow team member or not...but a lot of people "might" not see it that way and think i was partial to you guys ONLY. so not being a regular member should help with everybody's mindset/feelings on that sticky issue.

let me go on to say that EVERYONE is welcome to play here... team member or not...and other teams may also use the field. field rules will be upheld and enforced regardless of who you are or what team you play on... this is a Beo-Law and is non-negotiable. not to be an ass-hat...but somebody's got to keep it safe and fair and be responsible. as field owner...that would be me.

at some point i hope our sport here grows to where there will be multiple area teams formed and using this field...

and that's pretty much the major issues i have with presently being a full blown team member. and i feel they are good reasons. again, that is not to say that i will not support nor be a part of you. i will. but at the present time, i feel that ALL of our interests can be better served if i stay more of a "reserve" member.

Peace---out!
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby MachineGunKelly » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Mark Twain: