[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field TEAM? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field TEAM?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Field TEAM?

Postby Beowolff » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:58 pm

well, it's been brought up before, and was kicked around, more or less agreed to, then sort of tucked away and forgotten due to getting the field started and the action rolling... but now it's back.

should we officially declare ourselves a team down here and start conducting ourselves as one?

heck, we've already more or less been acting like a team anyway...with several of us hanging together and playing together for "many" months and even some of our newest players having played several games together with us now...

so should we? or shouldn't we?

there already exists quite a lot of friendship, unity and camaraderie between us...we all like a lot of the "same" things...guns and airsoft (woot! :D ) and we play well together. to me it would just be more "official" to call ourself a real team and get ourselves a name.

we all have a sort of "laid back" easy going style... and we all know which end of a gun to point at an enemy. surely we couldn't mess it up "too" bad. :lol:

i'm certainly agreeable to forming a team...not the "yes sir, no sir" type affair, but much as we are now...a looseknit, band of laid-back, fun and gun-loving players that wants to play and loves to shoot. there "are" certain benefits to being in a team. yet of course with an official type team, some additional responsibilities ALSO come.

are we prepared to shoulder those "extra" duties and responsibilities?

let's all sound off on this one:

all for a team say, "yea."
all against a team say, "nay."

salute!

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 pm

"Seriously dude..... It's a real gun! They use it in World of Warcraft!"-not a cheetah

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. -Lurch
Ryan

Postby SweetRevenge » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:43 pm

* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby lighthouse » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:55 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby RipleyBigDog » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:21 pm

I hope you guys have your stuff together by spring cause M.A.X. is comming :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if ya'll will have us :lol:
A&K M4 S-System
JG M16 A4 RIS DMR

M.A.X. (Mississippi Airsoft X-treme)

Men are gonna git killed here today....An I'm gonna kill 'em.
RipleyBigDog

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SweetRevenge » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Last edited by Beowolff on Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 pm

Jadux

Postby Katana » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey if it works out for you, we need to have a team vs team game somewhere between Jackson and Knoxville. Sounds like a blast!

500fps limit for AEG's, though. :lol:

Also, what team uniform are you guys going to go with? Any specific one? K-otic just used woodland since that's what we all already had.
"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." - Rorschach
Katana

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 am

would VERY much like to encourage ALL team members to download and install IM or MYSPACE IM with Skype and make their IM contact name available to me and the rest of the team members...either by posting them up here...OR privately sending them to me by PM and i'll forward them to the other members. it seems "very" needful to be able to arrange an online chat/conference between us all...and as IM seems to be the "in" thing these days and probably a lot of us already have it, i figured that was the proggy to use.

also, we still have some members (Dyersburg cats?) that are not signed up here... so if we could get them signed up and on the site (since some of our businness will be conducted here or at least posted up here) that would be a good thing too.

i appreciate your efforts on this matter and please advise soonest on your progress made.

my IM handle is TN_Beowolff (so you guys can add me right away.)

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:34 pm

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge