[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Field Game 2/24/08 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Field Game 2/24/08

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Field Game 2/24/08

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:21 am

hey good folks...

as we've made many improvements to the field, we're itchin' to get back out there and test it out with a wild, BB slingin' fest. improvements include; "new" wooden gun cover barriers, fuel depot (steel, 55ga. drums) also providing cover, sniper tower will be finished today, native village started (first house built already...) and maybe a few more additions shortly.

all of the above promising to "improve" our fun.

we're starting a roll call for Feb. 24th with assembly starting @ 11:30 and games to start shortly thereafter. COME ONE COME ALL! :D

*this will be the last chance to play in Feb...so try to come on down if possible.*

post up here to get on the roll call.

ROLL CALL for 2/24 Game:

Beowolff
Sweet Revenge
Ian
Micky
Ben
Vulrath
SekiRyu (possible)
Lighthouse (possible)
Madcatt & Crew ?
Plain-Gabe (if can get a ride!)
dylan1 (possible)
Sniper plus one? (possible)
Skidude plus one? (possible)
MASTER-CHIEF26 (90 % possible)

PS: cheaper than dirt has alerted me that my (backordered) F1 Chronograph should ship by mid-week...so we should have a chrono up and working by game time. ALL guns will be chrono'd. please ensure that your gun or guns that you intend to play with will meet our field limits. 400 fps plus a few for allowance on AEGs. also, players NEW to the field will need to visit the Rules sticky thread and print out and sign a copy of our field waiver and bring to the game. ---thanks!

Last edited by Beowolff on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby SweetRevenge » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:24 am

Me, Ian, and Mickey for sure...... Ben will probably come if he's not still mad at us then lol.
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby lighthouse » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Echo 1 M16 A4

"To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
lighthouse

Postby Beowolff » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Jadux » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:32 am

I can't make it to this game. I'm gonna be in memphis that day. Man, and I was really looking forward to seeing the new additions. :cry:
Jadux

Postby Sniper » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 am

I think Skidude and I are in. If I'm able to go, my girlfriend (Grace) will be going as well. No word on my brother yet, but he will probably go as well. Possible 4 here.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Beowolff » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:59 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby MachineGunKelly » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:20 am

Let's party hardy, and rock and roll!
We'll drink Bacardi, and smoke a bowl!
MachineGunKelly

Postby SweetRevenge » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Ben is gonna come so thats 4 now.
* Revenge is tha sweetest thing next to gettin Pusshy *

--KWA M4 RIS--
--TSD AK47--
--JG AK47--
SweetRevenge

Postby dylan1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:05 pm

if gabe(brothers) can go than i will probably be able to go
dylan1

Postby MASTER-CHIEF26 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:14 pm

If you won't stand behind our brave soldiers at least have the courage to stand in front!
MASTER-CHIEF26

Postby Beowolff » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby vulrath » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:06 pm

vulrath

Game Still On

Postby Bozotheclown » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 am

according to my sources... jackson game is STILL on... i wouldn't expect "some" people to show up, but other than that the word is the game is good to go and will be a HOT one. more details of the game can be seen at this link:

new link:

http://www.crusaderscreed.proboards47.c ... oard=local

so check the link often for updates.

many thanks for the interest.
Last edited by Bozotheclown on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just a fool!
..but one with a machine gun!
Bozotheclown

Postby CodedChaos » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:25 pm

CodedChaos

Next

Return to Jackson, TN