[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - june 15th Jackson Field game...GREAT gaming! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

june 15th Jackson Field game...GREAT gaming!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

june 15th Jackson Field game...GREAT gaming!

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:19 pm

wonderful game today, gents AND ladies! marvelous... good playing AND great sportsmanship all the way around. all 18 of you players are EXACTLY what airsoft should be about... friendships, fellowship---and having a ball on the field of battle.

even my somewhat clumsy attempt at directing the more mil-sim, Retreat or Die mission, was handled with great daring, skill and much patience by all. thanks for that. and i believe we all picked up some pointers today...i know i sure did. :D

i'm tremendously proud of each and every one of you and can't wait until you all can return to Jackson Field for another game. btw, it was great playing with you marvelous young ladies...superb playing by all of you...and so nice to have some pretty women to look at for a change (beside all these randy, hairy-legged lads! g'ah! lol!)

hat's off to you and a big, Beo SALUTE!

come back soon.

Beo

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Postby maddcatt » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:24 pm

oderint dum metuant
maddcatt

Postby Beowolff » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm

that'd be way cool. hope to see you soon!

:wink:
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Return to Jackson, TN