[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jackson Airsoft Magazine NEW edition! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jackson Airsoft Magazine NEW edition!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Jackson, TN area.

Moderators: lighthouse, SweetRevenge

Jackson Airsoft Magazine NEW edition!

Postby Beowolff » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm

JAM Volume 1 Issue 4: NEW content (more beef!) NEW and extended airsoft articles and information! NEW graphics! NEW everything! very exciting edition and our largest to date.

check it out:

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... -t787.html

:wink:

Last edited by Beowolff on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.â€
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Newest edition of JAM (Jackson Airsoft Magazine) out!
Volume 1, Issue 5.

This edition, for all you World War II AEG users/players...we have World War Two Airsoft AEG Face-off! the CYMA Thompson versus the AGM MP40!

Also, for players interested in the Vietnam War...or Viet loadouts, we have a continuing series of The Guns of Vietnam...

plus other exciting, interesting articles, helpful tips, etc....and the entire edition is JAM-PACKED with wonderful photo's, many of them in full color!

check it!

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... -t832.html

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 pm

JAM, Jackson Airsoft Magazine's newest edition, Volume 1 issue 6 is now out and ready for your inspection and reading enjoyment!

Here's the link:

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... -t903.html

This edition's feature article highlights the JG/Echo1 M16 DMR and asks the question; Is This The Right Gun At The Right Time? And we continue the now famous and popular, Guns of Vietnam, series...and we also include a special guest writer article from a top flight airsoft player presently residing in Washington State---Zeke---where he gives us a funny yet enlightning opinion (and great information) about how to conduct airsoft play on a shoe-string in his, A Poor Man's Guide To Airsoft. And naturally there's more. This issue is chock-full of fine photos and much good reading material too, and we'd love for you to check it out.

Drop on by and give it a look.

Salute!

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 am

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby Beowolff » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 pm

JAM Volume 1 Issue 7 (newest) edition is out NOW!

This is the September 11 memorial edition, with a special 'remembrance' article from me... the feature gun article is titled, Sidearm! and concerns the excellent full metal Bell 92F gas pistol. We have an excellent 'play by play' (by Raven) of Operation Falcon (as told by an insurgent, no less) and we have a nice little tongue in cheek article from Mags about how to tell if you're an airsoft junkie or not. Also, The Guns of Vietnam continuing article takes a new twist with, Guns of the Enemy. And of course we still have our usual airsoft 'Tips and Tricks, and Airsoft Safety' hints, etc, etc. along with an Upcoming Events section---there's even a new airsoft 'joke' comic addition that's good for a quick laugh. Naturally the magazine is chock full of great photos and other features...

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... -t965.html

Drop by and check it out!

Beowolff
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

JAM's Special "Halloween" edition NOW out for your frightful enjoyment!

This 'special' SPOOK edition is chock full of goulishly frightening articles written by un-dead writers and contributors. There are plenty of ghostly, informative pictures and even a few howlingly funny comics...heck, there's even a special CHILLER sci-fi short story by Beo Wolfman himself. :wink:

Mags, our co-editor has supplied us with the Top Ten Reasons your opposing airsoft team 'might' be aliens...and we have a great feature article on 'Monster Guns!' Also, you might enjoy the 'Guns That Belong In The Graveyard!' article.

Don't be a Dead Head...follow the link below and check out our JAM Halloween Special Edition!

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... t1045.html

:D

Beo
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby redneckemt » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 pm

redneckemt

Postby Beowolff » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:15 pm

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:59 pm

JAM Thanksgiving Edition, now out!

This is our LARGEST edition to date! JAM-packed with all sorts of interesting articles and information/pictures!

We have additional writers onboard, and they've outdone themselves with great work:

Mister Clinkman has two good articles; Family Ties, about a 'family' of airsofting folk...also, Vietnam Airsoft, A Growing Trend!...another great article (very interesting, i might add! :wink: )

Mister Zbear has a lengthy and VERY complete article on, Building a MG42 from scratch (or Fun with PVC and wood). He'll take you A to Z on actually constructing your very own MG42 AEG from spare parts and additional scrap...a step by step complete with super photos!

I have a couple of Thanksgiving articles...a tribute to Thanksgiving, and also a non-fiction "remembering" article from my childhood...The Turkey Shoot! also, i've done a review on the CYMA AK74, Stuffed Turkey or Soaring Eagle?

as well as our usual gun tips, safety/health tips, etc... and Raven has done a bang-up great job (as usual) on our cover, as witnessed above in the photo.

Everything edited by Mags...and a super well done to her for her hard work!

Really, don't miss this edition.

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... t1107.html

Salute!

Beowolff

and PS, have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Sonny D » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:42 pm

good job guys...and gals !!!! i can see a saw in my future.... :D
In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 am

Christmas edition was posted back before Christmas... sorry, didn't get the chance then to update here.

Beo

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ro ... s-f23.html
Last edited by Beowolff on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Saint Paddy's day edition out!

good stuff. check it out!

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/in ... 18ed5258fe
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Postby Beowolff » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 am

NEW edition of JAM airsoft magazine out!

good articles from Clinkman on how to avoid breaking out the dead rag... nice post of report of Jackon Field's June 7th game... and an article from me on The End of the Sweet '16...(M16) and it's continued importance in real combat and on the airsoft field.

check it out!

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org
Mark Twain:
Beowolff

Return to Jackson, TN