[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby Tpp4 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:10 pm

killah j: traded m4's but he forgot to get me the rails to my s-system
called his cell, and work, and pmd no reply
dodges me and wont return my calls

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby Killah j » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 pm

dude are u serious?fist thing first you traded the gun to me for a friend.and the m4 u traded to him was was not working at all if youll remember correctly.somehing w/ shorted wiring.then the next day you tried to go buy a deans connector at the hobby store and called me around 50 times to figure out what you needed.then when you couldnt find it i told you i had one that i would hook you up w/even though it wasnt my gun in the trade.it took you and your mom an hour and a half to make it to my gym,but i waited and hooked you up even though i would have rather been at home and not at work.you recieved a custom tm s system from un company for a gun that didnt work.i told you the day of the trade it wasnt mine but i would try and get the rails for you and that you could take the deal that day or not,which was in person by the way and had nothing to do w/ this forum.then i sent you a text w/ his number telling you and him to work it out.
Killah j

Postby Ares51 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am

Please no flame wars guys. Just do your arguing by pm. also i am adding one more person to my feedback

slarge7- was understanding of shipping problems on my part and the sale went successfully.
Ares51

Postby Seth T. » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:27 pm

mr_kong - I've done business with him on two different occasions, (buying and selling) and it's always went smoothly. Grade=A
Seth T.

Postby reloaded recon4 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Daveshaw-Met at his house and everything went smoothly with the trade 9/10.He wasn't exactly sure what kind of glock it was but I figured it out.
reloaded recon4

Postby kwaguyg19 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Well I guess ill add my feedback...should have more coming soon..

[i][/i]

SLARGE07-sold him my maruzen walther p99 with two mags and a silencer deal went great, second time traded him my kwa glock 19 and combat machine for his sr-10..great guy great buyer seller trader.

HP223- had three transactions with him...1st was new echo-1 p90 ,2nd was kwa glock 17 traded smart charger and cash on his end to me, 3rd was some m4 acc, also a great guy, buyer

FRIDGEGNOME-bought a red dot off of him, met up with me on my time (short notice) nice kid, not gonna say hes the best seller cause i think he miss labled it. but oh well.

BRICK84- Havnt done businaess with him per say but i was with my best friend when he bought a m4 off of him...nice guy, m4 had some flaws that werent really noted in the thread..but everything is okay now i guess. would still recommend him.

DAVESHAW- sold him some springers and a gas pistol...didnt meet with him he lives in jc and his friend who came down to knoxville met me at parafrog and was nice, had several phone calls with dave hes a nice guy and was understanding about me accidentaly selling p90 out from under him.
Last edited by kwaguyg19 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWA SR-10
CA M15A4
kwaguyg19

Postby Sigmarius » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 pm

DRAGON64- Great buyer. Once Paypal stopped being stupid, money was sent promptly. Communication was good, and he even negotiated fairly. Would definitely sell to him again.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby DRAGON64 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 am

DRAGON64

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:41 am

add another +1 to xandman took 2 min to make the transaction and get confermation package was sent out promtly the next morning.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Jiino » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 am

Lt.Dan - Awesome seller, deserves cookies. Lots of cookies. Arrived fast and safely. =]
Jiino

Postby Lt. Dan » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:06 am

Awesome! Pleasure doing business with you Jinno. :D
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby Tpp4 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Bought from Strigol, and we met at my convenience. Grade A Seller

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby Sploosh » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Just sent the cash to Xandman, waiting on the package ^-^

My armory:
TM G3SG1
My own 2 hands.
(expanding soon :D)
Sploosh

Postby Cypher5018 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Did a trade with Lancer, Everything went smoothly. He shipped, everything arrived exactly as described and understood when a two day delay kept me from shipping back. Really smooth and pleasant transaction.

Would def. do business again.
Cypher5018

Postby Lancer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Cypher5018: Traded a gun for a gun, everything went smoothly except for a delay with getting a magazine, but he paid extra to get it shipped on the right day and get it to me on time. Great seller, highly recommended.
Lancer

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale