[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 pm

bump

any mod able to sticky this?

FS Rules:
All posts must have a picture of the item for sale.Price must be listed. No exceptions.NO HIJACKING threads.If you are not intrested in the item dont post.Do not make a post to notify the entire world that you PM'd the original poster.
Timberwolf

Postby Tactical Donut » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Hankest = AWESOME.

He sold me a G&G M4 CQB-S with an Intellect 9.6v 2000 mah battery, charger, ICS high speed motor, magazine, and a bag of Echo1 5000 rounds .25 grams BB's all for 152 shipped.

It was a smooth transaction and he shipped it as soon as possible.

ERTgrenadier = AWESOME, TOO.

Purchased a plate carrier from him for 50 dollars shipped and he shipped it the next day. Got it in great condition.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Dannick » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 am

Thought I'd put in my experience here also.

dejocko- Great seller. Bought an M249 from him and he agreed to meet halfway. Transaction went smoothly and was also very helpful at the time of sale.
Death- Another great seller I wouldn't hesitate to buy from. Sells quality stuff and I've never had a problem with him. Really cool guy
Ares51- Dealt with him on the BK forums, but is also on here with the same name. Was very understanding when it took longer than expected to meet up for the purchase and it all went through without a hitch.

Only people I've had the pleasure of working with on the buyer side.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 am

Last edited by ProfessorCrow on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby thejohnson98 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 am

Varalith is awesome, traded with him recently and him kept his end of the deal and more, he was pretty generous with some stuff he included, and shipped fast.

Knoxvegas also is great, he shipped extremely fast and was easy to deal with
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby Ares51 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Only 5 people I have worked with, but here it is goes.

Dannick- Met me at a BK game for the transaction no problems. Grade=A

Murgurth- Great guy, not sure if hes on TN airsoft forums, but hes on the BK forums. Met me at Nashville Airsoft, right on time no problems.Grade=A

Slarge7- simple sale, worked thru paypal, payed quickly no complaints when i screwed up the shiping and had to resend the item :oops: Grade=A

C0L0N3l $AND3RS- Worked thru paypal, sale went perfectly, even repainted an item for no extra charge. Grade=A

wildman-did not meet me during agreeded upon time, did not respond to any of my pm's and completely ignored me. needless to say, sale fell through. Grade=F
Last edited by Ares51 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ares51

Postby Dannick » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Another seller I had the pleasure to deal with.

xandman- Bought a TM MP5 and received it the day after I sent the money. It came in better than expected.

Buyer:

cwmc921- Sold my JG M4 to him. Met at NA, payed in cash, deal went very smooth.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Smafugula » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Smafugula

Postby ghillieboy101 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

alright just made a trade with reloaded recon 4 and i am satisfied with the trade. ok so anyway we shipped the same day and both got our product the next day and would do buissness again in the future. i will give him a 8 out of 10 becuase we had a little difficulty whether to meet or ship but we shipped and everything got sorted out.
ghillieboy101

Postby Night Roamer » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am

Bought a lot of Mags from Djecko. Great seller and great prices.
Night Roamer

Postby -EAF- » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Bump. Could we please get this sticked?
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 pm

I've done a little bit of shopping around these parts myself. Here's my addition to the mix.

Professor Crow - Great guy, tried to offer me my money back when his guy didn't ship when he said he would, and his prices were fair. Received it within a reasonable time frame (it was right at the time when Nashville got flooded back in May). I definitely would buy from him again.

CapnAce86 - Bought a box of misc. gearbox parts from him. Got it within a timely manner, and for a reasonable price. I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat.

AMP - Did a deal with him for some gears. We met up at a game, and everything went off without a hitch. I'll probably be doing more deals with him in the future.

If we can't get a sticky (don't see why we wouldn't, considering we're protecting people from getting shafted), then let's see that we at least keep this on the first page.
vulrath

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 pm

ghillieboy101-It was the first time I shipped anything so It wasn't perfect on my part but now I know.He shipped when he said he was and didn't get mad at me when I had to switch the day I shipped mine.I got my package within the week after he shipped.I would do more deals with him.
reloaded recon4

Postby Kevin S » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 pm

JT_MCLOVIN > Bad news traded with him for a A.K.A CA m4 and i ended up being a Echo1 half broke m4 If i was you don't deal with him.
Kevin S
AirsoftVet

Postby Core » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 pm

bigrik, traded, smooth as silk as usual.
Do svidaniya, comrade.
Core

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale