[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby bigrik » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Figured id start this since is been discussed over and over again with nothing and its a needed thing in many peoples opinions.

Use this thread to describe transactions with members of TNAirsoft. Keep it clean and free of drama. Any negative experiences should be done with tact, and maturity.

*EDIT* DUE TO RECENT EVENTS IT SEEMS ITS NECESSARY TO STATE, THIS AREA IS TO BE USED ONLY BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY COMPLETE A PURCHASE, SALE, OR TRADE. THIS IS NOT THE AVENUE TO VENT FRUSTRATION OVER NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED WHEN YOU WANTED IT. AGAIN, IF YOU HAVENT COMPLETED A PURCHASE, SALE, OR TRADE STAY OUT OF THE CONVERSATION AND GET A LIFE.

MODS CAN WE GET A STICKY PLEASE?

Last edited by bigrik on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
bigrik

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I have done multiple transactions with him and never had any problems out of him! Great Seller!

great seller.. i just bought a m4 from him and im very pleased with.. would do business with him anytime.

Also have done multiple transactions with him.. always willing to make a great deal and on time.. Also great seller

good seller, did the transaction pretty well and was pleased with the outcome.

good seller, made a good deal on some mags, would do busniess again.

i have had one transacion with him.. and it will be my last.. i traded a TM Glock for an xbox that had the red ring but was told taht it was able to be sent to be fixed (it wasnt..) and all the stuff that was with it.. was trash.. and when i asked him.. he just ignored most of my messages and still havent done anything about it..
Last edited by Timberwolf on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS Rules:
All posts must have a picture of the item for sale.Price must be listed. No exceptions.NO HIJACKING threads.If you are not intrested in the item dont post.Do not make a post to notify the entire world that you PM'd the original poster.
Timberwolf

Postby bigrik » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Timberwolf: Great buyer, quick payment, met on time when he said he would be there, no issues or dilemmas.

Viper907: Several transactions with this member, quick payment, always a courteous response when he receieved the items. Flawless sales that i would repeat anytime.

DaveShaw: Multiple transactions both buying and selling. All done locally and in person. Products sold were exactly as described, products purchased were paid for timely with no problems.

Xandman: Top rated seller/buyer. Always courteous and eager to answer questions, quick payments and will work with buyers on delivery.

CapnAce86: Top Rated Seller/Buyer. Always as described, in great condition.

LtDan: Top Rated Seller/Buyer. Again, always flawless transactions, exactly as described. Now that hes running a shop i figure he more than most needs people to know he does excellent business.

Optimus: Purchased from him last year, flawless transaction, shipped immediately after payment, would do business with him anyday.
bigrik

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Xandman: quick, simple, fast, cheap :P. would NEVER hesitate to buy from him. also know a few people personaly that have done deals with him in the past too on multiple occasions, which is why i decided to do my transactions with him.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby skf023 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm

I have bout more stuff on here than I have sold.Not had any trouble withe any one so far.The two people I have delt with more than once is Xandman and ProfessorCrow.Both great sellers.
Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Postby WILL_KILL » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm

I guess I'm the first to post a negative feedback....DragonBurner never sent my items and refuses to respond to my attempts to contact him. I have reported him to pay-pal,but I decided I would warn everyone else on here too.

P.S. Does anyone know if xandman is still selling stuff out of his part sale thread?
WILL_KILL

Postby xandman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

devin_marusa is a GREAT seller. He sold me a legit KWA Glock 17 for cheap, sent the money over late one night and the next morning he stopped by the UPS store and it was on it's way. PayPal went through fine and was a quick and painless transaction. Only thing I would have to say is that he just put it in the original packaging and wrapped it in some paper. It got here safe and sound though, next time I would just recommend wrapping it in bubble wrap and then putting the paper around it.

Sploosh: met him in person for a trade. Great to finally meet him and would do it again!

moscart: Sold him my KWA Glock 17 which some how got broken during shipping (We think). Gave him a month to get it fixed but he was so busy that he couldn't get around to it so we settled on an undisclosed amount of money and called it even. I'm gonna give him a 5/5 since he was nice about everything and didn't get mad even though I bugged him about getting it fixed the whole time. Great buyer just a busy guy!

swimpat16:
(1) Bought a TM SPAS 12 from him with 4 shells. FASTEST shipping I've ever seen! He shipped it on a Wednesday and it was on my door step at 10 AM the next morning...Would buy from him again. Everything came in great condition as described. It was a GIANT box with a SEA of packing peanuts but either way, it got here...

(2) Bought a Propane Adapter. Not much else then that. Shipping was fast and he let me know when everything shipped. Once again, Great seller.

(3) Sold him my Tactical Flashlight. Communication was great and he sent the money over by PayPal as soon as we made a deal.

tomahawk12: Sold him an AGM MP001, Everything went smoothly, split the shipping with me. Word of advice, send PayPal as personal so I get all the money :lol: . Other than that, Great buyer...

OperatorMagazine: Bought a BLACKHAWK! Ultra Holster from him. Quick shipping, great price, very good seller. Would buy from him again, Highly recommended, very professional.

Kevin Stamps: Great seller, Traded some of my gear for his M93r. Everything shipped fast and everything came as described.
Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

ProfessorCrow: Great buyer, Really nice guy and very easy to deal with. Asked if I'd be willing to sell my SPAS 12, Made a deal and got some money.
Again, Great guy to sell to.

jegober: Traded my M14 for his AW-338. Everything went smoothly and the day after we made a deal we both shipped and one day later, at my door step. Great person to buy/sell/trade with and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

RCPD S.T.A.R.S: Great seller/buyer. Traded G36K for his Custom Novak NeXt 1911. Everything came as described and the transaction went smoothly. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Duy556: Great seller, item came as described and was priced very well. Everything shipped fast and was well packaged. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Rainbow6: Traded my KJW Glock for a MagPul Handguard and a shemagh. Everything went fine, came as described and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Great buyer/seller!

Smafugula: Bought some GBBR parts from him. Shipped fast and let me know when everything shipped out. All items came as described, great seller!

I will update this post as I go along with buying/selling/trading instead of filling up the topic will a TON of posts
Last edited by Fluffy Boy 32 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby WILL_KILL » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 pm

To xandman:

I messaged you with details on what i would like to purchase. Reply would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cody
WILL_KILL

Postby explodingpandas » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm

grant.94 and thefsairsofteam both great sellers. Sold me a masada for 310 and a brand new holo for 55 wont hesitate to buy from them again
GUNS: Magpul M4 (30bbs at 400fps)
Wtb: 11.1 buffer tube lipo, deans, 4x acog,
explodingpandas

Postby -EAF- » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Timberwolf- Bought a Pistol from him! Great buy!

LeftyFlip- bought a vest from him for $20 and loving it! He shipped fast and simple.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby bigrik » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 am

bump
bigrik

Postby reloaded recon4 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 am

Josh/Heavensangels/Blaze traded me a CA M24 for an Mp5.Great trade he pretty much drove up to my house
reloaded recon4

Postby Lt. Dan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Unfortunately this forum is at a shortage of active mods, as good as the idea is no one is around to sticky or implement it. :?
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby redneckemt » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Soldier Of Squirrel. =BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD
Offered me gifts cards in place of real money. And way to many people have been ripped off by him.

BEWARE HE MAY BE USING A NEW NAME, FROM EAST TENN. THINK HIS NAME IS ROBBIE.
redneckemt

Next

Return to For Sale