[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby M4Phoenix » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 pm

nahpro good guy bought a rig tan from him good deal everything went smooth thumbs up

classic army 1st gen m15-a4
kwa markII 1911
M4Phoenix

Postby ShawnB52 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm

NonstickSteve o- recieved the usp today, in good condition. quick shipping and a good seller.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby ReaperM14 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Vulrath - Great guy, great sale, and now barring the use of the smallest allen key EVER, I have a fully functioning KWA MP7A1.

Gun arrived today in probably the most well packaged box ever. A small nuclear attack couldn't have made it through the defenses put in place. Not only did he send me the gun as described with all the parts to repair it, he even gave me tips on how to fix it!

Smooth transaction (except for my bank issues, which he was kind enough to wait through). Will do business with him again.

10/10.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby vulrath » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

ReaperM14 - Cool guy, great buyer. Don't hesitate to sell to him.

He asked me to hold the MP7 until he got some discretionary income last Tuesday, and he did not leave me hanging - aside from some issues with his bank, he paid as agreed, as soon as the bank released his funds.
vulrath

Postby Russel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

shortfuze: Good guy. Traded my SR-7 for his Masada. Unfortunatly, the Masada is somewhere in mail purgatory. I know that he shipped, so the error was out of his hands. Great communication, and great "Do unto others" mentality. Enjoy the free rifle!
Russel

Postby shortfuze » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Russel: good guy, gave me as much info on the rifle before we shipped. made everything simple an easy for me to understand, he even took the time to answer a few of my stupid questions. it was a bum deal that happend to him about the UPS people signing it off to some one else rather then just leaving it at his door step or leaving a "we have your package" notice. i feel real bad for him and currently trying to figure out what the F#$* happend... sorry Russel you're a great guy and would love to business again with you again. will keep in contact with you until we figure out what happend.
shortfuze

Postby mpdan77 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Fergus 10/10 Purchased an m4 from him, shipped fast, exactly as described, couldn't be more pleased, thanks brother!
mpdan77

Postby gungin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:44 pm

sgtlouang - got a Magpul PTS MOE Handguard (and rails) from him for $20 shipped came in 3 days after i paid A++ ā™«ā™Ŗ.ılılıll|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…ā—¸Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…=Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…ā—¸Ģ²Ģ…Ģ…|llılılı.ā™«ā™Ŗ Great Seller.

mpdan77 - just got a ak folding stock from him shipped fast a++
gungin

Postby ShawnB52 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Kube- Great buyer, good comunication, I will not hesitate to hold items for him in the future.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby Herz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 am

Hal9000: Great guy! Worked with me on meeting up to pick up what I was buying and a pleasure to deal with! Sad to say he's leaving the sport :<

Great guy!

Vinvyin: Another great dude! Super great to work with and got me what I wanted :]

Both great sellers!
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Vinvyin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Herz: Great guy! Easy to do business with! Would sell to or buy from in a heartbeat!
Vinvyin

Postby thefsairsoftteam » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Herz: 10/10 Drove out of his way to meet me for a trade. Everything went great! Deal with him, he's cool! :D
LIVE FREE OR DIE

thefsairsoftteam

Postby Herz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm

"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby ReaperM14 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Theboss62 - Paid for a TM MP5k on Friday and received it today. Been looking for one for a long time and he delivered. Gun was well packaged and he shipped with insurance and everything. Will buy from him in the future if the chance arises. Thanks again!!

10/10
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Vinvyin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Russel -

Alright, so I was waiting to do this because I try to see the best in people but it's been too long. About 3 months ago, I traded a member on here named Russel (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5137) through Airsoft Ohio. He sent me two broken guns for my G&P VOLTR Custom. I recieved a broken A&K Masada and a broken Echo 1 Scar-L. The A&K Masada was supposed to be dissassembeled but not missing any parts and was also supposed to be a Magpul PTS. The Scar I knew was a parts gun. I contacted the member and he told me he was unaware that it wasn't an A&K and that he thought it was all there. It was missing many small parts and also needed completely rewired due to the wires being cut.

After a long while of discussing that he would fix the deal by sending me a custom M4 that he made himself (even sent my pictures of him putting it up together). He told me he sent the package. Another long period of waiting, no package arrived and there was no tracking number. He says that he went through a lot of stuff with UPS and that he got his insurance back on it. He then told me that he was going to send me $100 payment through paypal. Nothing though paypal, transaction ID was invalid and even called Payapl to verify.

While all this was happening I was talking to his team leader, Bear from ODA-865, who was very helpful. I wish he could have done more but he was unable to finish the deal with his team member.

I just wanted to finish this deal by warning everyone to tread lightly when dealing with him. I felt bad because he had many excuses why that he was unable to finish the transaction (biggest one was a house fire) however I have no idea if he was telling the truth. Biggest problem was that he said he was going to finish the deal, even went out of his way to show me he was, then never did. BUYERS BEWARE!

And just so you know, I am not some random guy who has never gone through deals before. Here is my account on Airsoft Ohio where I started all my deals and if you look up at the top right, it's my iTrader (our rating system). http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=46167
Vinvyin

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale