[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby Russel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 pm

10/10 for b47stryker. He was a great guy, and was incredbly generous with his offer. I would trade with the man in a heartbeat. A++

10/10 for LeeFinHimer. I bought a TM G17 of of him, I paid him, and it was shipped the next morning. Easy, pleasant transaction.

Russel

Postby AirsoftGunz » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Did business in a matter of hours and was able to ship the gun off to him the very next day. Smooth transaction and would gladly do business with again.
AirsoftGunz

Postby shatteredsoul76 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Airsoftgunz 10/10 good price,super fast shipping and gun is perfect as described.I would do buisness again in a second.
shatteredsoul76

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:55 pm

theguyfromalabama

Quick payment easy transaction would do business with him again. 10/10
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 am

Fluffy Boy 32~ 10/10 Traded trinityairsoft.com custom 1911 for g36k, great guy, will do buisness with him again!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby b47stryker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm

10 for 10 for xXbrick84Xx, excellent tradesman, no problems was right on time very truthful about his trade. I didn't have to worry at all about shipping, sent tracking # and two days it was here,on time. I'll do business with him definately again.
I have seen the world, sacrificed for my country, suffered with my family, and lead brave men in combat...but nothing but Jesus Christ will lead me to my true freedom.

Pride will kill, humility will live.

Airborne/Air Assualt/Drill Sergeant/instructor
b47stryker

Postby xXbrick84Xx » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

10/10 for b47stryker. Was a little nervous about trading by mail but he was very honest and sent everything he said he would. Will definitely trade/buy with him again.

G&G GR16
G&G GR15 Raider-L Desert, Blowback
xXbrick84Xx

Postby AirsoftGunz » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm

optomis - Great seller, and a very kind guy. Was able to meet him at a local airsoft store and I even got to see a takedown of my new VFC Scar-L! He was even so kind as to give me 4 mags with the gun which was above and beyond what we agreed upon. Would do business with him again anytime.
AirsoftGunz

Postby AirsoftGunz » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Lone wolf sniper - Sold my new King Arms Thompson to him today at a local airsoft store. He was very kind and the sale went very smoothly. Would do business with him again.
AirsoftGunz

Postby b47stryker » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 pm

10/10 LONE WOLF SNIPER met face to face on a trade< very detailed and honest about his weapons, he was a great guy to deal with. I will definately do bussiness with him again.
I have seen the world, sacrificed for my country, suffered with my family, and lead brave men in combat...but nothing but Jesus Christ will lead me to my true freedom.

b47stryker

Postby Lone wolf sniper » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 am

Made a trade with custard on here. Terrible deal gun wouldn't shoot and hasn't worked since. He later screwed jegober over on another deal. Don't deal with this person!
One shot one kill
Lone wolf sniper

Postby Marinelp1 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Optomis- great seller! Bought CA Hybrid from him. Absolutely love it! He even paid for shipping since it's the holidays! 10/10!

trevorst- great buyer and trader. Traded for a TM Aug. And sold him a crane stock. 10/10

Duy556- sold a bunch of parts to him. Had to give me some directions but wasn't mad about it :D 10/10

I recommend all of them! Great transactions!
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby b47stryker » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:09 pm

TRENT 99: trade went smooth, no problem, delivered exactly what I wanted. Honest and I will have no problem doing business with him in the future .

b47stryker

Postby Skrat » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Marinelp1 = 0/10

Purchased a TM AUG off of him. Trade went smooth enough, and he was helpful to get me through the steps as this was my first purchase off the forums.

However...

The gun is not in the working condition he claimed it was. The mags can't lock into the gun, and when you manage to shove one up in there it doesn't feed right. I asked for my money back politely, and offered to cover the shipping charges to send it back to him. He refused.
Skrat

Postby Rainbow6 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Fluffy Boy 32 10/10 He responded fast (almost within the hour each time) and shipped just as fast. I got his broken KJW G23 for my MOE handguard and shemagh. I would most certainly do business with him again!
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale