[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby ReaperM14 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Trevorst - Bought a KWA Hi Capa off of him yesterday. Unbelievable price for the gun and 2 mags. As always, everything was in perfect working order. Both mags were great and the gun shoots better than expected.

Thanks Scott! 10/10

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Borscope » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Second transaction with Smafugula, and first with CHRISW670. Both excellent experiences, thanks.
Parallel-38 Bravo Co.

"If it bleeds, we can grill it" ~Me
Borscope
AirsoftVet

Postby AirsoftGunz » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

- He bought me M4 Metal Body off me. Unfortunately I was slow to respond to him but he stayed patient and we were able to make a deal, get payment, and ship it off within a day. Would do business with him again.
AirsoftGunz

Postby KWAfan12 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

mpdan77- gave me a great deal on his KWA SR7 for my M14 AND drove all the way from London, KY down to knoxville to meet up. Would like to do business with him again!
"We're not retreating, just advancing in another direction!" Gen. Douglas Macarthur
KWAfan12

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 pm

hal9000
bought a MPS chest rig from him recived package LESS THEN 24 HOURS LATER... LITTERLY. AMAZINGLY SMOOTH TRANSACTION WOULD DEFINATLY DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Irishman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Swimpat16- 10/10 Everything came just as he said,no problem.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby Snook » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

b47stryker - bought a Classic Army M4 modified off of him, he threw in some extra goodies for an insanely good price. Also he is by far the fastest shipper and has the best communication! A+++++++ Thanks again b47stryker! Very easy transaction! (also, paid him using paypal, sent the payment as a gift, and he came through)
Snook

Postby mpdan77 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 am

Kwafan12- recently made a trade for his CA m14 scout. He ponied up a nice lot of stuff for my sr7, but he disclosed it needed a trigger spring. He was so wrong, the assembly was in wrong ....lol. proceeded the next week and terrified some players with it. Thanks buddy.......10/10
mpdan77

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Jonesy
great seller. Baught 10 mags and all worked great, hell they looked new!
will always do business with him
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Marinelp1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm

BravoOneSix: bought 16 m4 mags for 20 bucks. All are in good condition. :D 10/10!
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

Vulrath - Asked him about parting out a rare proprietary external part on a gun in one of his for sale threads, he responded and we set a price. Shipped promptly, item is as described. Would recommend.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby vulrath » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

ProfessorCrow - Asked to buy my MK23 LAM. I agreed, and we negotiated a price. Payment was swift, and I shipped as soon as I had a chance to get out to the post office (which was later than my estimates due to a holiday I'd forgotten about; I apologized and explained this, and he understood).

I'd buy from or sell to him again in a heartbeat. He's good people.
vulrath

Postby Russel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Jeremy_- an awesome easy transaction. He negotiated with me and we worked out a deal no problem. He's a good guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Jegober-Traded my Tm sig for his mp7. Not only was he eager to ship, he even did so while I was out of the country! He's a trustworthy, pleasant fellow, and I'd do business with him any day of the week!

Both receive a 10/10 from me!
Russel

Postby AirsoftGunz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Smafugula - 10/10
I bought a G&P 551 Holographic Sight from him. Sent him a PM about it and later payed him. He shipped it off at the beginning of the week, yesterday, and I got it today when I got home from school.
-Easy
-Fast Shipping
-Product was exactly as described, PERFECT
AirsoftGunz

Postby Jeremy_ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Russel- Got exactly what I needed for my Dmr build. Items were as described, and shipped EXTREMELY fast! A+ trader. Would do business again in a heartbeat!
G&P M16 Dmr
Custom G&P Magpul M4
Another G&P Magpul MOE in DE
Marui Px4 gbb
Jeremy_

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale