Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby DraVen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

ShawnB52 great seller. great communication fast shipping

DraVen

Postby Herz » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Thunder Pig:

This is a bit of a long sorry so I'll try and cut it down as best I can.

We originally made a trade deal for my CA CQB Seal for his TM M14, to which I swapped springs as per his request along with an entire new nozzle, tappet plate and had it squared away until he disappeared off the face of the earth and wouldnt respond to PM's or Txt's. Got a response from him finally that he had an out of town emergency. Which I thought was odd since he still had time to post on the forums and offer other trades but couldnt toss me a PM. He ended up telling me he sold the TM M14 which was honestly no big deal at the time and I let it blow over. Only thing I disliked was the fact that I could have spent the time he ignored the messages trying to sell or trade off the CA CQB.

This, honestly wasnt that big of a deal until it happened again.

He offered me an Echo 1 Red Star LMG in trade for my CA CQB Seal along with extras on my part. Also tearing apart the gearbox once more to fix the semi-auto issue for him and install a new anti-reversal latch. I figured the first time was a fluke and stuff happens. After workin up a deal for my CA CQB Seal, most of my CA M16 parts and wiring the gun to deans for him everything seemed to be going great. He volunteered to meet half way when we both had time. Well, after giving him a few dates I could including a day I'd be a mere 20-30 minutes away from his town he once again disappeared off the face of the earth. Ignoring txt messages and PM's alike yet still posting on here to trade and buy other peoples items.

This is honestly a huge annoyance and I'm leaving feedback to reflect this. I've had to decline offers for the CQB Seal as it has been SPT both times due to this when I could have had it listed on ebay or offering it in trade.

I also spoke to UponAburn1nbody and Xandman about this to make sure before I left negative feedback if he was doing the same to others. If you look over UponAburn1nbody's thread for his Masada viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27034 he offered cash only to disappear and not return any PM's.

Xandman's thread had something similar happen. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27020 He once again stated he would purchase the items to disappear and not respond to PM's.

I'm sure you can find more cases of this where he's offered trades or to buy items yet hasnt paid or responded back to his offers but I chose to only list the two I contacted.

I also noticed what seems to be the RPK he had listed offered up on another 1 post account which makes me curious if its him viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27072

Even moreso since the post to update it was on the Thunder Pig account.

Now, I can understand being busy and having an emergency come up. But the excuse of that falls a bit flat on its face when you've clearly been posting/offering other people trades and etc and ignoring messages.

In this time I could have had my CQB seal listed on ebay for weeks, posted up on airsoftforums or traded/sold off to people I've turned away. Not to mention the time I spent rewiring and replacing parts on the gun to meet the trade we had agreed upon was just a waste of time in the end. Even taking some parts off my main guns to appease the trades.

If UponAburn1nbody,Xandman or anyone else would like to leave their 2cents feel free.

I apologize for this message being a bit jumbled and bluh. Still a bit sore from a car accident and lacking sleep. Hopefully every one can understand the situation and why I'm leaving negative feedback until this situation can be explained or resolved.

Thunder Pig 0/10

Please be weary of his offers as he'll most likely waste your time.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby xandman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 pm

I agree with Herz 100%, I had just tried to sell some random parts and he posted up and said that he would take some of them (not as bad as committing to a gun purchase or trade but annoying none the less) so I PM him and and ask for his location and how he wants to arrange the payment and no response, I wait a day or 2 and PM again and no answer. During this time having another offer on another forum I had to decline due to Mr.Pig claiming he wanted the parts. Oh well

thunder pig 0/10
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby 45 Bravo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Southpaw, we have made several transactions, all very smooth great guy.

10/10
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby ShawnB52 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 pm

b47stryker- Great seller, extremely fast shipping, will be buying from him again in the near future.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby b47stryker » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 am

Sharpershooterthanu: 10/10
Extremely fast shipper, great product, would do business with him in future.
I have seen the world, sacrificed for my country, suffered with my family, and lead brave men in combat...but nothing but Jesus Christ will lead me to my true freedom.

Pride will kill, humility will live.

Airborne/Air Assualt/Drill Sergeant/instructor
b47stryker

Postby mpanary_fako » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

Nathan Morgan - great guy to deal with. Exchanged phone numbers so excellent communication there. I told him that I didn't have the money for his gun yet at the time and he held it for me for a week
mpanary_fako

Postby SharperShooterThanU » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

Bt74stryker
11/10
Fast replies, fast, good quality shipping, all around good guy.
Will do business again if he gets back into airsoft. :wink:
Airsoft is a sport of truth.
"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is a sin."
James 4:17 KJV
JG AR-15
JG G36c
KWA USPc
ZARYAD!!!!!
SharperShooterThanU

Postby Herz » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 am

ShawnB52: 10/10
Great guy and awesome to deal with!
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby ShawnB52 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 am

Herz- Great guy, rolled with the deal when I made a mistake on my end. Would definitely do business with him again.
ShawnB52

Postby Herz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks man! Lemme know how your m14 is when you finish it!

Lancer: 10/10
Another awesome guy to deal with! Made my dream of ownin some Hi-Capas come true.
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Lancer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Herz: Great guy, smooth negotiation/planning/trading process. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
Lancer

Postby gungin » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 pm

G.I. Joe fantastic seller fast shipping recommended seller a++
gungin

Postby ShawnB52 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Killertn- great guy, would absolutely do business with him again. Sucks that he's getting out if airsoft.
ShawnB52

Postby G-man » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:24 am

Joykiller7niner

Alright here goes. I was looking at the for sale ads and I come across a broken Kwa Sr10, the ad listed make an offer, so I ask the guy how much he was looking for it. He replied and we talked about pricing. Then I saw that he wanted to trade for 5.56 ammo, which I had, so I asked him how much ammo for the gun. After some haggling we both agreed 10 boxes of ammo for his gun he said it would be shipped that Saturday. That was the 26th, the 3rd I ask when it was going to arrive, no answer. The 8th I see on his post that it had being sold. I try to reach him again but still no reply. I know he did say all prices are obo but still if I was outbid I would like to know... Still waiting.

Joykiller7niner 0/10
KWA KM4
JG G36c
Echo 1 MRF-C
WE G18
Jeremiah 50:25 For the Lord has opened his arsenal and brought out the weapons of his wrath,
for the sovereign Lord almighty has work to do in the land of the Babylonians.
G-man

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale