[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby Ross » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Dannick - Quick responses, easy transaction, chroned gun's rof and fps in front of me.

KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Postby Dannick » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Ross- Deal went very well. Met personally and payed in cash.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 pm

package arived from xandman today Image i hate you dude... i was so happy till i saw "that" then i saw what was in it with it and then i was all like WIN again. another +1 for xandman.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Fridge Gnome » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am

Haha, you lost it.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Sploosh » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Arrived today from Xand! ^-^

Although, xand is probbably the WORST boxxer/shipper.
The box it came in was a JG MP5 box turned inside out, and there was a hole in in... I still love the gun though lol.

My armory:
TM G3SG1
My own 2 hands.
(expanding soon :D)
Sploosh

Postby Dannick » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Ok, he may not be the best at packing (it isn't that bad), but I have to say he is very speedy and concise with his shipping times and information.

Plus, his products are exactly as he describes them and come in just as so.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby xandman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby kirzach » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

-scratches head- Okay.. so you're pissy that he used an MP5 box? So what? Who cares what type of box it came in? You're not buying it for the box, you're buying it for what's inside. If everything arrived intact and exactly as described, you have no room to complain.

I've bought many things from Xandman, and will continue to do so as long as he keeps doing what he's doing. Nothing I've ever bought from him has arrived damaged in any way as a result of his "worst shipping" nor do I foresee it ever happening. So. Y'know. :roll:
С.Т.Ð.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 am

I have dealt with Xandman he shipped my RIS quick, and it was packed very well :D
Fridge Gnome

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

cudos to both apostle87 and Xand, bought some batteries and a mag off of them the other day really friendly easy to work with and awesome pricing, and pretty dang good conversation too boot
I aim to misbehave, now who's with me
SEANjohn37683

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am

VaLongboarder-He just stopped by my house and we traded guns I'm happy with the gun so far
reloaded recon4

Postby MisterJingles » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 pm

:D Snook- Bought/Sold to him in the past. Expect exactly what he said you would be getting. Don't ask for any favors, but hey- he reminds me of ebay- good stuff. Good seller. Ships well. Pays on time. As with anyone read the description.

:D Xander- Bought from him many times. Guns are almost always like new. He doesn't have the time or energy to screw anybody over, he is just interested in a fair deal. Know him personally as well.

:evil: Killah j- Been gone for a while. Maybe here under a new name. Burnt me in a trade big time. Remember kids- sometimes you get burned.
Legion of Ares
MisterJingles

Postby Rainbow6 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm

kwaguyg19-4.5/5 We planned a trade for one of my hi-caps for two of his mid-caps, I tried them out on site (I wasn't too picky on them since he had to drive a little to meet me) and I tried them again when I got home and was impressed with the results. Only problem was that he was a little late, which was completely understandable since he did get caught in traffic. I would be willing to trade or buy from him again.
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby kwaguyg19 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm

KWA SR-10
CA M15A4
kwaguyg19