[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby CrazyIvan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Bought a Combat Machine M4 (G&G) from AirsoftGunz and wouldn't you believe it? The dude sent me the item as described and exactly as pictured. The box doesn't even have a single wrinkle in it that I can find. I haven't put a battery in it yet, so obviously I haven't fired it but it is definitely brand new (as described). Thanks for the prompt communication and prompt shipping brother.

A- since you spelt my name wrong. :P

(I keed)

Jordan
Callsign: CrazyIvan
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
CrazyIvan

Postby Jeremy_ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 am

Kevin S - Traded my G&P 551 for his scope and some accessories. Great guy. Would do business with him again! 10/10

Diggerman12 - traded my magnifier for a rail system and madbull 6.01 tbb. I didn't get a tracking number, but the product was shipped pretty fast 9/10 Would do business again.
G&P M16 Dmr
Custom G&P Magpul M4
Another G&P Magpul MOE in DE
Marui Px4 gbb
Jeremy_

Postby Dannick » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 am

theguyfromalabama
Sent payment quickly and replied to all messages. Everything went smoothly, great buyer.

southpaw
Shipped quickly after payment received and included delivery confirmation. Item came in as described. A+ seller.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby southpaw » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Dannick ... Great communication and fast to send payment.. A+++
southpaw

Postby Dannick » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:01 am

mpdan77

Bought a rifle off him this past week and he was great to deal with. Communicated through text and was always fast to respond. Didn't have a problem with making a video of the gun and offered me an amazing deal. A+ seller!

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby ReaperM14 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm

xXbrick84Xx - Bought some OD Flakjaks off of him for a great price, and received them this morning. Condition is awesome, and were just like they were described. Great communication and prices.

A++++++ all the way.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby ReaperM14 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Shifter23 - Bought a G&G UMG off of him, and everything arrived just as stated. Gun is in great shape, and in perfect working order. Seeing as I've always wanted to own one, I'm pretty stoked. Great communication, and prices. :)

A+
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Ninja 6MM Havoc » Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 am

+1 to LeeFinHimer. Replica came in 3 days, shoots great, feels great a new great toy to my collection.
Ninja 6MM Havoc

Postby Duy556 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:36 pm

RCPD Stars - 10/10. Traded with him. Great communication. Would do business with him again.
Mountain Men Malitia
Forrest Tennessee Rifles

"The less you fear judgement, the less you will judge...Be your own person."
Duy556

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon May 07, 2012 2:50 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Irishman » Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Shifter23 10/10 - Great seller, he was in the middle of a lot of school work and still got it to me within a few days.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Wed May 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Duy- 10/10 deal for UTG l96, will do buisness any day of the year with em!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

southpaw 10/10 cut me a GREAT deal on 3 lipos and even threw in 4 male deans connectors for me for no extra charge so i could have my guns and charger converted over so i could even use them shipped next day and arived double packed so they wernt going anywhere! responded quickly and swiftly to all my PMs to would never hesitate to buy from him again. A++ seller in my book.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby TheNinja » Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

bought a gun from wyld3child, was shipped and had a tracking number the next business day. got here on time and was exactly as described. i would definitely do business with him again.
TheNinja

Postby trent99 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:17 am

Bought a KWA FPG with 3 mags from MILSIM, he was even kind enough to ship before the paypal payment cleared (I have positive feedback, and it did clear) so that I could have it before an event. Gun was PERFECT, no problems at all!!! Exactly as he described it, and is a blast. Item was well packaged and arrived within 3 days (I live in Southern Illinois). Overall this guy is a fantastic seller and I would love to do business with him again.
trent99

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale