[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Buyer-Seller Feedback Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Buyer-Seller Feedback

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

Re: Buyer-Seller Feedback

Postby cowboy117 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 pm

theguyfromalabama and KWAfan12 - excellent transactions, fast trades and payments.

cowboy117

Postby KWAfan12 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Cowboy117- 10/10 great trade transaction went great would do business again.
"We're not retreating, just advancing in another direction!" Gen. Douglas Macarthur
KWAfan12

Postby swimpat16 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:26 pm

mpdan77 -- Excellent seller. Quick and professional. Would buy from him again.
swimpat16

Postby trent99 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 am

b47stryker 10/10 - Great seller, traded for an AGM 416, during shipping some of the accessories were damaged, he quickly responded and shipped out replacements, even gave some extra. Honest and has great ethics, would trade with him again in a heartbeat.
trent99

Postby Marinelp1 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Skrat- smooth transaction. Sent him a tm aug in GREAT working condition. Claimed it was broken. 0/10
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Jeremy_- Traded his lil brother my Beastly Jg g36k for his Custom G&G SCAR-L, will do buisness with them again soon!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Jeremy_ » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm

RCPD S.T.A.R.S. - traded my little brother's g&g scar for his excellent jg g36k. Great seller and described everything accurately. Would do business again in a heartbeat!
G&P M16 Dmr
Custom G&P Magpul M4
Another G&P Magpul MOE in DE
Marui Px4 gbb
Jeremy_

Postby ReaperM14 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm

KillerTN - Was going to buy a sling and mine off of him, but he couldn"t find the mine. He gave me the sling (for free) and told me that if he found the mine, he'd let me know. Great communication, and a pretty open meeting schedule. Will definitely do business with him again. Thanks Jacob!

10/10
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby shortfuze » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 pm

wildman good seller, and good guy in general. was very resonable with negotiating a price. was understanding when i called to inform him i would be a few minutes late and waited the extra 5 minutes. answered all my questions in person and took time to explain the rifle to me the previous owner and what they've done to it, to his knowledge, and what he's done to it. and all around a good guy stood around for awhile and shot the s**t. if he has something im interested in i'd definatly do business again!
shortfuze

Postby Marinelp1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 am

LeeFinHimer- great seller. Shipped good. Would do buisness with him again. 10/10
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby cowboy117 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 am

m4sherman - met face to face in Memphis area, took a while to negotiate a meeting time but that was due to circumstances beyond our control. Everything went well.
cowboy117

Postby Skrat » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 pm

I've traded/purchased with m4sherman a few times as well. Definitely a 10/10 from me :mrgreen:
Skrat

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Jeremy_- Traded today with him for a Sig 552 and 1911 high capa, great seller, will do buisness with him again! 5/5 stars!
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby Jeremy_ » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 pm

RCPD S.T.A.R.S - Great guy, and really knows his airsoft. Traded my sig 552 and Kjw 1911 for his echo 1 m14 and some tac gear. A+
G&P M16 Dmr
Custom G&P Magpul M4
Another G&P Magpul MOE in DE
Marui Px4 gbb
Jeremy_

Postby vulrath » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:46 am

Ross - Purchased his AGM M4 GBBR; price was right. Paid on Wednesday, he shipped on Friday, and I received it today. Great seller; he even threw in 2 leaky mags and a magazine repair kit for no extra cost. I am impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
vulrath

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale