[FS] G&P M249 with Para stock- $300

Airsoft related items for sale (or trade)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Tomcat14, BigRed1, Buddha, Sniper

[FS] G&P M249 with Para stock- $300

Postby Doubleknot » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:03 pm

This gun has been used 3 times, and then sat in my living room for 3 years. It comes with a 3000 round box mag, a 5000 mAh battery(battery hasn't been used in 3 years either), a carrying strap, a muzzle cover, and an airsoft eye-mask. This is perfect for someone interested in supportive teamplay especially those who intend to play on a larger field as that would allow them to take greater advantage of the large box mag to lay suppressing fire to allow teammates to flank. This is a heavy airsoft gun, unless you are extremely strong you will rely on the strap to assist you in carrying this airsoft gun. This bundle does not include a battery charger because I cannot find mine, if you are interested I recommend bringing a charged battery to ensure it fires before purchase. Additionally I recommend relubricating the gearbox before taking it to a field. All in all I love this airsoft gun, but it doesnt make sense to keep something I am not using. Attached are images of all included in this price. Images are available through following imgur link due to restrictive file size.

https://imgur.com/a/BnGSj1P

Doubleknot

Return to For Sale