About the "GEARboX"

Airsoft Equipment Reviews by Rogue Element

Moderator: Rogue Element

About the "GEARboX"

Postby Rogue Element » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

THE "GEARboX"

MISSION:

To provide fair opinions and information regarding innovative gear and equipment for fellow AirSoft / MilSim enthusiasts.

In the spirit of famous blogs such as GizModo, Military Morons, and MilSpec Monkey, I would like to present the "GEARboX." The name derives from a confluence of "Gear," "Gearbox" - a mechanism essential to all airsoft AEG's, and "X" - short for "exchange."

I feel honored to be extended the opportunity by TNAirsoft.com's administrative moderators to be a regular review contributor / blogger.

As a disclaimer, I am not affiliated, nor ever claim to be, with any military branch and/or law enforcement agency (past, present, or near future). I am, like you, another fellow hobby enthusiast.

Though, I will always strive to present clear, accurate, and informative gear reviews, they are still, by nature, my personal opinions. Seeing that everyone's observations can differ from my own - I invite you to use your own judgment in evaluating your personal gear needs - in other words, "don't rely on my opinion alone." (Thanks to MilitaryMorons for the inspiration on this statement).

I hope you enjoy my contributions and I always welcome constructive feedback.

ROGUE ELEMENT

"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Return to The GEARboX