[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Best airsoft gun under 300? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Best airsoft gun under 300?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Best airsoft gun under 300?

Postby Zach The Maniac » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

whats the best gun to get around or under 300? :D

Zach The Maniac

Re: Best airsoft gun under 300?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:27 am

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby airsoftn00b » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Sell you my G36c for $200 haha.
" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm

KWA or TM.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby scales » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 pm

KWA...Possibly G&P
scales

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby SKYNET » Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Dboys AK series....make sure it says "Kalash" somewhere in the name though, its the slightly better-built one. you can find them as low as $110 ish on hong kong websites but about $130-$150. Two of my friends purchased the AKS-74, after seeing my VFC. Theirs still sound like clone AEGs....but they dont perform like it and have TONS of upgrade potential. Snappy trigger response, shoot 360-380 but like i said, a few upgrades or a higher quality- lower grade spring can have it shooting nice and consistent below 350 for field use. The finish is grainy and the grips are too-perfect, so aesthetically its not the best AK...but its performance and appearance after a bit of weathering makes up for it. I myself purchased the AKSU-74 when i was in basic for a "eff around" gun. Put a firefox 9.6v 1700 MaH battery in it with deans connectors and RPK magazines loaded to 45 round milsim capacity....taped three of them together, one in the gun, two flanking it taped upside down. thats 135 rounds, near combat load on the rifle itself. stick a chicom sling on it, weather it up, stain the grips ivory.....and all still under $250. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. they have all the AK variants, each serving any role you want. the AKS-74s my friends have....extremely accurate. screwing around with the factory bbs for the hell of it, on semi i put a round into one of those tin numbers on a telephone pole on the first shot with iron sights....idk how the hell it happened,but the follow up shot hit the number next to it....all at about 75 feet...that would equate to a headshot. not bad at all.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: 11 REVIEWS
KWA SR-10
KWA CZ75
KJW M9
G&G SCAR-L
CAW M1014
KWA FMG9
A&K Dragunov SVD
AGM StG44
ICS Galil ARM
KJW M4A1
SKYNET

Postby shadow99117 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:24 pm

I'd say any VFC or KWA for a good out of the box gun, although, both seem like they are a bit hard to find at the moment. G&P is good, but needs some work out of the box. Marui is good if you can find one for cheap in the For Sale section.
My arsenal:
VFC MK18 mod 0
G&P M14 DMR (a myriad of problems)
G&G Sportline blowback M4
KWA M9 PTP
DE Trishot shotgun
Galaxy MP5K (totally FUBAR)
shadow99117

Postby not_a_member » Sun May 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Either what everyone else said, or try getting a clone and upgrading some of the parts. I'm not saying the clone is the absolute better choice, but in certain cases, you can get a clone, let the stock internals wear down a bit, and then replace the majority of them, and still pay about the same amount. IMO, if you're into the M16 family of guns, just get a KWA. If it's an AK, try getting either a TM, RS, or clone. If it's anything else, the prices tend to show the difference between high and low end, but TM's, KWA's, VFC's, and a few CA's tend to reign supreme.
not_a_member

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:35 pm

You guys do realize you brought back a thread from a month ago that was as good as dead since the original poster never replied, Right?
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby shadow99117 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Ahhh, well, I see that now. But, it was on the front page, pretty close to the top, so I didn't recognize that it had been necroposted.
My arsenal:
VFC MK18 mod 0
G&P M14 DMR (a myriad of problems)
G&G Sportline blowback M4
KWA M9 PTP
DE Trishot shotgun
Galaxy MP5K (totally FUBAR)
shadow99117

Postby School Boy » Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 pm

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Zach the Maniac hasn't been on the forums since the day he joined...
Fridge Gnome

Postby maurice dudeley » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 am

I'm also new to airsoft but when it comes to gun I'm old-hand enough to make the right choice
I learned cheap and Airsoft don't blend but I would assume a combat machine would be up your ally.
try checking out this site http://deadcenterairsoft.com/best-airsoft-gun/
maurice dudeley

Postby HiddenBear » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

Hey whomever is on here that still plays search for Blackwater marsh airsoft under facebook and follow the group. This forum has obviously been taken over by bots
Peace!
"Espirit de Corps!!!......"
HiddenBear

Next

Return to Gun Discussions