[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What to do with my head Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What to do with my head

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: What to do with my head

Postby chrisw670 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby BigRed1 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby goga333 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

R.I.P Big D.
goga333

Postby grant.94 » Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 am

haha i see your point, maybe something OD like some of you have mentioned, i may even try a hunting camo ball cap, although that will ugly with the rest of my loadout.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:42 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby zackattack » Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby BigRed1 » Sat May 21, 2011 5:10 pm

CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Haji » Sun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Back in the olden days before most of you were born, I played a fair amount of paintball. Back then, Dan Bonebrake used to play in a suit and tie, and was a ghost in the woods. It's a learned skill, and it's less about what you wear than it is how you play. You can be wearing the Predator's invisible gear, but if you move like a moose, you're still gonna get shot.
I really don't care what you buy. Get it and get your ass outside.

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Then its fun and games you can't see.-James Hetfield
Haji

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Very true, but a camouflaged moose will do much better than a normal moose.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Haji » Sun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm

A normal moose that isn't moving blends quite well with their surroundings. It's when they go bashin' through the forest that they get easy to find.
I really don't care what you buy. Get it and get your ass outside.

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Then its fun and games you can't see.-James Hetfield
Haji

Postby chrisw670 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 am

Well i use a black shirt but i have a green vest over it n it works just fine. I also have a black hat i normaly have on backwords and its just fine.Iv gotten behind enemy lines before with them 20feet away from me, of corse they found out i was there when i shot them and got them out. But other than that, like the others said in the above posts, its just how you move, use shadows and other stuff like that.
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby BigRed1 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1