[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - WHAT TO BRING TO AN AIRSOFT WAR????? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

WHAT TO BRING TO AN AIRSOFT WAR?????

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

WHAT TO BRING TO AN AIRSOFT WAR?????

Postby Cpt_Dawson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I AM GOING TO BAD KARMA AIRSOFT 2012 I AM INTERMEDIATE IN AIRSOFT JUST GIVE ME THINGS I NEED TO BRING.

Last edited by Cpt_Dawson on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt_Dawson

Re: WHAT TO BRING TO AN AIRSOFT WAR?????

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 pm

WTF?
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby vulrath » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 pm

This guy has had me wondering just that since he showed up. He just don't make sense.
vulrath

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby vulrath » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

You and me both.
vulrath

Postby Irishman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Well he appears to be 13 and a mw2 player.Gimme your best guess...... :lol: just kidding but all his posts make me question my own sanity.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby -EAF- » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby -EAF- » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 am

He asked what he needed to bring so I told him in the most sarcastic way possible.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Sigmarius » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby zackattack » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:48 pm

I would bring a gun that is accurat and lots of water and ammo. Another thing is it is just a game don't cheat!
Last edited by NOWWHATSUCCER? on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Well, in a post that answers the poster's question: about 5000 bb's, a field-able gun, and pants with pockets big enough to stuff extra magazines. That's what I did, way back in the day. Oh, and you might as well go and pick up a hydration carrier. Those are very nice to have. You should consider tactical gear if you have the money, which I imagine you don't.
Gavin

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 pm

People stop being so mean. I is not funny. All this WTF and all this other crap is not very mature. You make fun of him for being a little kid and then you act like one. Oh and the best airsoft player out of 300 people I have seen play was a 13 year old.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby Irishman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Were not being mean we thought he was a bot because bots are usually illiterate and we were wrong.If you wanna be offended by that then by all means.
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Next

Return to Gear Discussions